Hydra Bot is one of the best and most forgotten music bots on Discord. It gives a Discord server a lot of options for playing music and automating tasks. The Hydra bot is one of these bots. The bot doesn’t get its music from YouTube like others do. Google has shut down some bots that get music from YouTube because they broke people’s rights to their work. If you want to know how to Add Hydra Bot to Discord Server.
The music on Hydra is free, legal, and of high quality. You can also switch to a premium plan to get better features and functions. The paid version has the following extra features that the free version doesn’t have.
After Groovy and Rythm were taken down by Discord, users had to find other bots to use. The only problem with other Discord music bots was that they played music from YouTube. So, Google told those bots to stop what they were doing and stopped music from being played.
How to Add Hydra Bot to Discord server
- Open up the official website for Hydra.
- Click the button that says “Invite” at the top of the page.
- On the new page, you can choose the right Discord server.
- Give the Hydra bot the permissions it needs.
How to Use Hydra Bot to Discord Server
- To start using the bot, make a voice channel and call it whatever you want. You can also use a voice channel that’s already there if you’d rather.
- Open the song request channel and type to get the play command. play or .p, then a space, then the name of the artist and the song, and then enter. Then Hydra joins the voice channel, adds this song to your queue, and it starts playing automatically.
- You can also make a new song and add it to your list by typing the name of the song and pressing enter.
- Using the reaction emotes under the song’s thumbnail, you can change the song you’re listening to. With these emotes, you can pause, stop, skip, and repeat the music you’re listening to. You can also use them to shuffle through all of the songs in your queue.
- You can use the queue command (.queue) to see the songs you’ve added to your queue.
- There are two main commands for removing songs from your queue, depending on whether you want to remove a single song or a list of songs.
What Is Hydra Used for on Discord?
Hydra is a music bot that is used on Discord servers to make managing the servers easier for the admins. Bots give Discord servers the ability to do different things, like greet new users, moderate content, and so on.
Hydra has made it possible for community members to play music from sites like Spotify in voice chat channels on Discord. This keeps people from getting bored. Hydra is now the DJ of your Discord server, making sure that people can request music and that the mood is right.
Locate the “Add to Server” drop-down menu and click on it. The bot will ask for permission to access your Discord account. This will open a list of Discord servers where you can add a bot. Select your server and press “Continue”.
Hydra is a music bot. It’s one of a few different Discord bots that focus on bringing music to your Discord voice chat channels. With Hydra, community members can queue up songs in a collaborative playlist. Hydra joins the chat and plays the playlist so that everyone in that channel can listen in together.