There’s a big mystery in the depths of Grymforge. It’s a forge that can make some pretty cool gear, so we will show you how to use Adamantine Forge in Baldur’s Gate 3, as well as where to find it and How to Activate the Adamantine Forge in Baldur’s Gate 3. It’s a long trip, and you should be ready for a big, nasty fight.
But with our help, you’ll be able to get through it all quickly. There are two ways to find it, and both of them work, but the first one lets you explore Grymforge more and find some secrets along the way. We will assume that if you’re here, you don’t mind spoilers, but if you found this article by accident, there are a lot of spoilers ahead if you’d rather play Baldur’s Gate 3 without knowing too much.
What is the Adamantine Forge?
In Baldur’s Gate 3, the Adamantine Forge is a powerful crafting station that can be used to make the game’s strongest weapons and armor. It is in a place called Grymforge, which is deep in the Underdark. To get to the Adamantine Forge, players have to go through the Underdark and beat a lot of enemies and solve a lot of problems along the way.
Players can make Adamantine weapons and armor once they reach the Adamantine Forge. Adamantine is a rare and powerful metal that is known for being strong and resistant to magic. With adamantine weapons and armor, players can do more damage and stay safe from more damage. To use the Adamantine Forge, players will need Mithral Ore and Adamantine. Mithral Ore is a resource that can be found in many places in the Underdark. On the other hand, adamantine is much more rare and can only be found in a few places.
Where is the Forge Located in Baldur’s Gate 3?
In Baldur’s Gate 3, the Forge can be found in the Underdark, more specifically in the area that is referred to as Grymforge. You have to go to the Beach region of the first Underdark area and take a boat from there to get to Grymforge. You can’t get there any other way. The Forge can be found in the bottom right-hand corner of the map once you have arrived in the town of Grymforge.
You should be aware, however, that the Forge is heavily guarded, and that in order to get there, you will have to vanquish a number of foes along the way. When you have progressed far enough to reach the Forge, you will be able to make use of it to craft powerful weapons and armor. However, in order to accomplish this, you will need to have access to the appropriate resources, such as adamantine and mithral ore.
How to Activate the Adamantine Forge in Baldur’s Gate 3
- Grab the required moulds.
- You’ll find them as you follow the abovementioned route to the forge. The first one you’ll find is the Longsword Mould.
- Find Mithral Ore.
- You can find one west of the Adamantine Forge. There’s a Mithral Vein on a wall. You need to defeat a few enemies and jump across the lava river.
- There’s another Mithral Vein east of the Forge behind a lava waterfall near the Monk’s corpse.
- Insert your desired Mould in the Mould Chamber.
- Put the Ore inside the Middle Chamber.
- Pull the Forge lever on the platform’s far right corner.
- Turn on the Lava Valve and get ready to fight a boss.
- Go to the mold chamber after the fight to get your weapon or armor.
- To put the platform back where it was, click the button next to the lever.
Forge Rewards and Benefits
- Powerful weapons and armor. The Forge can be used to create some of the most powerful weapons and armor in the game. These weapons and armor can give you a significant advantage in combat.
- Unique abilities. Some of the weapons and armor that can be created with the Forge have unique abilities. For example, some weapons can deal extra damage to certain types of enemies, while some armor can provide resistance to certain types of damage.
- Customization options. The Forge can be used to customize your weapons and armor. For example, you can change the color of your weapons and armor, or you can add runes to your weapons and armor to give them additional abilities.
Return to Blighted Village and head into the Blacksmith’s forge; this is the basement we went into earlier to retrieve the blueprints. Interact with the furnace, get it flaming, and then select ‘Combine’. You’ll be able to input the Sussur Bark and combine, turning the flame blue.
The greatsword is the best Masterwork Weapon because it does the most damage and lets you do powerful things with it. This is especially powerful if you’re using a Great Sword Master Fighter, Paladin, or high-damage Berzerker Barbarian.
You can only make two pieces of gear, but you have three pieces of armor and three weapons to choose from. Each piece has a different mold that must be found in the area around the Adamantine Forge. We’ll talk about where to find the molds as we talk about each item.