Candulhallow’s Tombstones is the location of a Bhaalist Crypt in Baldur’s Gate 3, and although it doesn’t look like much from the outside, entering it is an essential step in the progression of Orin’s storyline. You may have also explored the Undercity and made it all the way to the Temple of Bhaal before coming to the conclusion that there is no way to enter. If so, you are in the same boat as I was. This is due to the fact that you are not yet finished with the Investigate the Murders questline and have not yet spoken with the Murder Tribunal.
After all of that is finished, you will be able to enter the Temple of Bhaal and begin the battle to win the netherstone that belongs to your companion who was kidnapped by Orin. If you are still wandering around the Lower City, you should complete the Thrumbo and Stop the Presses quests if you haven’t done so already. Both of these quests are a lot of fun. In any case, the following is the procedure to follow in order to enter Candulhallow’s Tombstones, locate the entrance to the Bhaalist Crypt, and obtain the passphrase necessary to enter.
What Lies Inside Candulhallow’s Tombstones?
Inside Candulhallow’s Tombstones is a place called the Bhaalist Crypt, where people who believe in the dead god Bhaal meet in secret. There are many dangerous creatures in the crypt, such as ghouls, ghasts, and wraiths. The crypt also has a number of traps and puzzles that must be solved before you can move forward.
The Murder Tribunal is made up of three powerful Bhaal cultists. They are in charge of judging and punishing those who have done something to anger Bhaal. If you can beat the Murder Tribunal, you can go to the Temple of Bhaal, where some of the most powerful items in the game are kept.
Where To Find Candulhallow’s Tombstones In Baldur’s Gate 3
Candulhallow’s Tombstones is a shop in the upper right corner of the western octagon in the northwest corner of the Lower City. No matter if you’re doing “Investigate the Murders” or “Impress the Murder Tribunal,” it’s not clear where the entrance to the Bhaalist Crypt is when you walk into the shop. That’s because this place of evil is hard to get to. To find the secret door, players need to keep an eye out for things that can be used to solve puzzles.
In Baldur’s Gate 3, you must look behind a painting of a skull next to a flower base to get to the Temple of Bhaal, which is hidden under Candulhallow’s Tombstones. If you press a button behind the painting, a nearby bookcase will move, showing a door with a red handprint on it. This is the entrance to the Bhaalist Crypt, but you will want to be careful about how you get in. If you find the killer, a dwarf named Dolor, or do the “Impress the Murder Tribunal” quest, you will get a special codeword that makes it easy to get into the crypt.
How to Enter Candulhallow’s Tombstones in Baldur’s Gate 3
- When you read what’s on the scroll, you’ll notice that the word Death is stressed. Even though there aren’t many things in the house that have to do with death, you need a picture of a skull to hang above the desk.
- Ask one of your characters to drop a picture and press the secret button on the wall.
- The bookshelves behind you will move to the side, and you’ll see a big door that leads to Candulhallow’s Tombstones.
The Significance of Candulhallow’s Tombstones
- It is a Bhaalist Crypt: Bhaal is the dead god of murder and tyranny. His followers are some of the most dangerous and ruthless people in Faerûn. Candulhallow’s Tombstones is a secret gathering place for Bhaal cultists, where they can worship their god and plan their next evil schemes.
- It is the home of the Murder Tribunal: The Murder Tribunal is a group of three powerful Bhaal cultists who are responsible for judging and punishing those who have displeased Bhaal. The Murder Tribunal is feared by all Bhaal cultists, and their power is absolute.
- It is the gateway to the Temple of Bhaal: The Temple of Bhaal is a secret temple located beneath Baldur’s Gate. It is said that the Temple of Bhaal contains some of the most powerful and dangerous artifacts in the world. Any who wish to enter the Temple of Bhaal must first pass through Candulhallow’s Tombstones.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Gameplay
“Baldur’s Gate 3” is a fun and immersive role-playing game that has both single-player and cooperative multiplayer parts. In the game’s huge fantasy world, players can make their own characters and put together a group that will go on an exciting adventure through a well-written story.
The main ways to play “Baldur’s Gate 3” are to explore, build your character, and fight in turn-based battles. Players can make their own characters and change their looks, attributes, skills, and abilities to fit the way they want to play. Since you can make more than one character, your party can be made up of people with different skills and ways of dealing with problems.
Talk to Karlach back at your camp and tell her you know how to calm her down. She’ll just say “I’m waiting” as a response, and her dialogue won’t change. You can fix this by throwing water at her, casting a spell with water or ice, or shooting an ice arrow at her.
It’s fine to let Astarion bite you, but you might want to push him off if you don’t want to die and be brought back to life. There are a few things that can happen if you let Astarion bite you. You can actually die from this, but if you come back to life, you can hear some funny dialogue.