The best riddle apps for iPhone, crosswords, and other logic games continue to captivate both children and adults, remaining popular for their significant role in brain development and maintenance. These games teach kids how to think critically, improve their thinking skills, and help them develop traits like patience and determination. For adults, they are a way to keep their brains active and keep them from getting rusty.
Riddles are also fun and give you something to think about. Children, in particular, feel like they’ve won a small battle when they figure out a riddle. When played in groups or with family, they can help people get to know each other better and make them feel closer.
Riddles are different because they make you use your brain. This makes them fun and not like boring exercises you find in textbooks. Riddles and other games are easier to find on mobile phones now that we live in a world full of electronic devices. Below we have mentioned the best riddle apps for iPhone.
Best Riddle Apps for iPhone Comparison Table
|App Name||Key Features||Price||Recommended||Official Link|
|1000 Riddles||Vast collection of riddles||Free||All riddle enthusiasts||Visit Website|
|Riddles by LevelXcode||Riddles categorized by difficulty||$2.99||Intermediate to advanced puzzlers||Visit Website|
|Riddle & Pieces||Solve puzzles to reveal riddles||Free||Puzzle game lovers||Visit Website|
|A Year of Riddles||A riddle for each day of the year||$1.99||Daily riddle seekers||Visit Website|
|What am I?||Guess the object from clues||Free||Guessing game fans||Visit Website|
- There are more than a thousand puzzles for you to solve.
- Offers a wide range of puzzles so that everyone can find something they like.
- You can use it to test your ability to solve problems and think logically.
- Helps you move forward by giving you hints or answers to hard puzzles.
1000 Riddles is a brain-training app for Android. There are different levels in each of the six categories. After responding to the current question, you cannot move on to the next. If you’re having trouble understanding a question, you can select Hint/Show Answer. The image up top shows the various categories of riddle games.
On the home screen, you can find the “Statistics” button. This will keep track of the levels you have reached and the categories you have answered. It will also show how long you played for, how many times you used hints, and how many game sessions you played. Currently, this is one of the best riddle apps for iPhone you can consider now.
- There are a lot of riddles, so there is a lot of variety and choice.
- Users can test themselves on a wide range of levels of difficulty.
- Helps improve the ability to think critically and solve problems.
- The app might not have an easy-to-use interface, making it hard to move through the puzzles.
- Some people might find the ads in the app to be annoying.
Riddles by LevelXcode
- Riddles are organized by LevelXcode, which makes it easy to see how hard they get.
- You can start with easier riddles and work your way up to more difficult ones.
- As you solve puzzles and reach higher levels, it’s fun and rewarding.
- Offers a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to move around and fun to solve puzzles.
You have to unlock each of the app’s 500 levels one at a time. Unlike the app above, this one doesn’t have specific categories for playing riddles. The app has something called “credits.” You will get 30 credits if you are able to answer the question. And if you choose to show one letter, you’ll lose 100 credits.
If you choose to “remove letters” that don’t make a word, you’ll lose 150 credits. And you have to wait 5 minutes to get the free hint. If you want your friends to help you solve a particular riddle, tap on the question, a pop-up will appear, and you can choose “OK” and send it to anyone. Thus, this is one of the best riddle apps for iPhone you can consider now.
- Riddles are organized by level, so users can start with easier ones and work their way up to harder ones.
- Helps users who are having trouble with riddles by giving them hints and answers.
- Has an interface that is easy to use, making it simple to use.
- It’s possible that the app doesn’t have as many puzzles as other apps.
- Users may have to pay to unlock more levels or use features that aren’t free.
Riddle & Pieces
- combines puzzles and riddles to make a unique and interesting experience.
- You have to solve puzzles to get puzzle pieces and move forward in the game.
- Offers graphics and animations that look good and make the game feel more real.
- Offers different kinds of riddles, which keeps things interesting and fun.
Riddle & Pieces is an Android app that also has riddles. This app also lets you use coins, just like the app above. You have to answer 6 questions in each level. The answer to each question will give you two coins. You can use these coins to find out the answers to each question or to all of the questions in that level.
Each question will cost you 60 coins, and getting all the answers will cost you 250 coins. You can also get points by watching videos on the app. But for me, this didn’t work. I watched two videos, but my account didn’t get any more coins. Still, this is one of the best riddle apps for iPhone you can consider now.
- It combines riddles with puzzles, which makes it even more fun and interesting.
- Its gameplay is different and makes for a visually appealing and immersive experience.
- Offers different types of riddles for people with different interests.
- Some users may find the puzzles too hard, which could make them angry.
- The app may not have as many riddles as apps that are only for riddles.
A Year of Riddles
- Offers a puzzle for each day of the year, giving your mind a daily workout.
- Gives you a puzzle to solve every day, which keeps your mind active and sharp.
- Includes riddles on a wide range of topics that will help you learn new facts and learn more about the world.
- You can see how far you’ve come and how many puzzles you’ve solved successfully.
This app for iOS has 365 puzzles to solve. The app will show you 5 letters to help you figure out the answer. If you answered it, you’ll get 2 points. If you listen to hints, you will lose points. Here are how many points you will lose depending on what kind of hint you choose. Currently, this is one of the best riddle apps for iPhone you can consider now.
- Includes a riddle every day to keep things interesting and challenging throughout the year.
- Provides a clean, easy-to-use interface so that users can focus on solving the puzzles.
- Encourages regular mental exercise and problem-solving skills development.
- Users may need to be connected to the internet to get to the daily puzzles.
- After solving a year’s worth of puzzles, the app’s content might start to sound the same.
What am I?
- This book has riddles in the “What am I?” style, where you have to guess the object or idea being talked about.
- As you look at the clues to figure out the answer, it makes you think more critically and creatively.
- Offers a wide range of riddles, so there are many different things or ideas to guess.
- As you try to figure out the puzzles, you’ll have fun and be able to think about things.
This puzzle app works on both iPhone and Android. They can get this app for free from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. This app is good for people who like word games. For each puzzle, you have to enter the letters one by one to find the answer. If you can’t figure out a riddle, you can use the hint.
The coins will be taken away just like in the other Android apps to get the answer to a puzzle. The app has “In-App Purchases” that let you get coins and get rid of the ads. At least iOS 8.0 is needed for the app to work. For now, this is one of the best riddle apps for iPhone you can consider now.
- Mostly about “What am I?” riddles, which can be fun and make you think.
- Encourages creative thinking and finding different ways to solve problems.
- Helps users out if they get stuck by giving them hints and solutions.
- Compared to apps with bigger collections of riddles, this one might not have as many.
- Some users may not like how the app is set up or how it looks in general.
Who is? Brain Teaser & Riddles is a free puzzle game that will make you think and use your brain. Each level has hard questions, riddles, puzzles, and choices to make. You will have to find clues, objects, and hidden secrets to solve hard puzzles.
Riddles and puzzles work both sides of your brain, improve your memory, help you solve problems, improve your ability to think visually and spatially, improve your mood, reduce your stress, and raise your IQ.
It’s important to be able to “read between the lines,” think about context, and understand different layers of meaning. Riddles help people develop these skills. The part about solving problems can also help a student focus better.