The Best Pinball Games for iPhone and iPad remains an evergreen arcade game that never fails to captivate. It’s a fun thing to do for people of all ages and makes it easier to play games on the go. The goal is to use the flippers skillfully to keep the ball in play by making it bounce off different targets. Even though it looks easy at first, it’s a thrilling task to learn how to play well, especially when there are more balls and more targets.
In pinball games, the way they work is the same as with real pinball players. In the virtual world, a lively ball moves across the screen, bumping into colorful areas, using ramps, and getting points along the way. The player controls two paddles to move the ball towards the top of the screen and stop it from falling off the edge of the screen. Unlike their physical predecessors, these digital versions of arcade games don’t cost any money, have eye-catching animations, and have a lot more fun variations than the ones we have seen in the past. Below we have mentioned the best Pinball Games for iPhone and iPad.
Best Pinball Games for iPhone and iPad Comparison Table
|Pinball King||iOS, Android||Free (in-app purchases)||Visit Website|
|Soccer Pinball Pro||iOS, Android||$1.99||Visit Website|
|Pinball Crystal Caliburn II||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC||$19.99||Visit Website|
|Pinball Deluxe Reloaded||iOS, Android||Free (in-app purchases)||Visit Website|
|Aliens vs. Pinball||iOS, Android,||$1.99||Visit Website|
- The classic way to play pinball
- Several difficult levels
- Keep track of high scores
This is a pinball game for the iPhone and iPad that takes place in space and has the most accurate and realistic physics for a fun time. As you finish each stage, you can shoot down enemy space ships and collect unique ones. Currently, this is one of the best Pinball Games for iPhone and iPad you can consider now.
The prize alley, where you have to juggle five balls at once, is the best part. In the multiplayer game, you can play against the computer or against other people from all over the world. It works in 18 languages, and you can play it even when you’re not online.
- The classic way to play pinball.
- Fun and hard to stop doing.
- There are many levels that are hard.
- Few functions and ways to customize them.
- There are no special themes or changes.
- There could be a lot of repetition in the game.
Soccer Pinball Pro
- Pinball games with a soccer theme
- Physics and ball motions that are true to life
- Multiple skill levels
With this one-of-a-kind game, you can enjoy a fun mix of soccer and pinball. You can test and show off your ball-saving skills in different ways, like in the Exhibition or Season games. In Exhibition mode, your goal is to keep going on a winning run for as long as possible and reach the top of the leaderboard.
But the Season mode is the most difficult test because it gets harder as you play. You will be able to get a lot of famous soccer balls as you go. So, be ready to bump, nudge, and tilt your way to success. Even kids can have fun with it. Thus, this is one of the best Pinball Games for iPhone and iPad you can consider now.
- Putting pinball and a popular sport together.
- Play is always changing and moving quickly.
- Elements and techniques that are unique to soccer.
- May not be interesting to people who don’t like sports.
- Few tools and options for pinball.
- There could be a lot of repetition in the game.
Pinball Crystal Caliburn II
- Pinball games with a fantasy theme
- Lots of pictures and pictures
- Special perks and power-ups
Check out Japan’s most popular paid iPad strategy game. It was made to look like a multi-ball machine, which has fast-moving balls and steps in three dimensions. Build your skills and see how well you do as the balls move based on the laws of physics. The flippers on the machines are also strong and add to the excitement.
Realistic ramps bring back the feel of the original arcade game. As you get better at the game and become a pro, you can play with up to three balls at once. Currently, this is one of the best Pinball Games for iPhone and iPad you can consider now.
- Beautiful pictures and graphics.
- A unique magical theme that draws you in.
- Power-ups and game elements that are new and different.
- Beginners will find it hard to learn.
- Access is hard for people who don’t like fiction.
- There is a chance that the game will be hard and complicated.
Pinball Deluxe Reloaded
- Lots of different pinball tables
- Tables and balls can be made to look different.
- Multiplayer mode to play against other people
If you like tables that you can change, “Pinball Deluxe” is likely to be your favorite game. It has six different tables and more than 50 levels, which should keep you interested for a long time. Still, this is one of the best Pinball Games for iPhone and iPad you can consider now.
You can collect settings to customize your table. Plus, you might be able to open a lot of fun minigames. Also, there are some cool wizard games that make you want to play. The pictures are great, and there is also a mode where you can play with other people online.
- There are a lot of sets and themes that can be changed.
- Controls that are easy to use and smooth.
- There are a lot of game modes and obstacles.
- You can buy extra items from within the app.
- Not many new ideas or unique features.
- Some tables might not feel fair or interesting.
Aliens vs. Pinball
- Alien invasion theme
- Story-driven pinball gameplay
- Multiple missions and objectives
This one is based on the ALIEN series and gives you a lot of ways to show how brave you are. Help Ellen Ripley get rid of the aliens that have taken over LV-426 to get started. On the way to success, there are many things that could kill you, like the deadly halls of Sevastopol Station.
To beat your smart enemies, work with other players to come up with a plan that will help you get rid of them. Remember that the result will depend on how you do your moves. Also, stay away from the dangerous Xenomorph because it can throw you out of the game totally. Currently, this is one of the best Pinball Games for iPhone and iPad you can consider now.
- Sci-fi theme that is exciting and draws you in.
- Multiple tables with unique tasks.
- Contains parts from the Aliens movie series.
- Not very interesting to people who don’t like Alien.
- There is a chance that playing at different places will get boring.
- Some tables might feel out of balance or less fun.
Pinball games can be found in different places and at different prices. Some games have free versions with restricted content that you can buy extra tables for inside the app. Other games, on the other hand, require you to pay up front to use all of the features. It’s best to check the App Store to find out the exact prices.
Yes, once you download and put them on your iOS device, most pinball games can be played offline. But you may need to be connected to the internet to use some online features, like leaderboards and game modes.
Yes, Game Center, Apple’s social gaming network, works with a lot of pinball games. They often have leaderboards and achievements that let you fight with your friends and players from all over the world.