If you want to fully invest yourself in the Fitbit platform, you will need to upgrade to the premium plan, just like you would with pretty much any other fitness tracker service. If you want to Cancel Fitbit Premium. You will have access to more dynamic workouts, as well as the ability to connect to a variety of tools and receive personalized insights. In the year 2020, there were approximately 21 million people using a Fitbit, the majority of whom also had a premium account associated with their device.
But what happens if you decide that you no longer require the premium features that your Fitbit account provides? It’s possible that you’ve already achieved your fitness objective, or maybe you’re thinking about switching to a different app like Noom or Peloton. Regardless of the reason, there is no requirement for you to continue having money taken out of your account on a monthly basis for Fitbit premium; therefore, the following is the procedure that you can use to cancel your subscription.
What is Fitbit Premium?
The free version of the service does not include a number of additional features that can be unlocked by subscribing to the paid Fitbit Premium service, which can be done in a relatively simple manner. You will have access to personalized insights that will allow you to learn more about your fitness, and you will also have access to advanced sleep tools. You have the option of performing dynamic exercises as well as making use of various other guided programs.
On the other hand, these are not for everyone, and you might discover that you don’t actually require Fitbit Premium after all. Fitbit Premium gives you access to a plethora of features that are centered on fitness and help you get the most out of your device. This service, which has a monthly fee of $9.99, £7.99, or AU$15.49, provides athletes of all experience levels with access to a wide variety of features. If you want to buy a Fitbit Inspire 3 watch, you visit on amazon.com.
Why Cancel Fitbit Premium?
- You aren’t taking advantage of all the features. There are a lot of features in Fitbit Premium, but not everyone uses them all. If you don’t use all of the features, then the subscription isn’t worth what you paid for it.
- You’ve reached your goals for getting fit. If you’ve already reached your fitness goals, you might no longer need Fitbit Premium. There are features in the premium subscription that can help you reach your goals, but if you’ve already done that, you don’t need those features anymore.
- You don’t have a lot of money. Fitbit Premium is a paid service that you have to pay for every month. If you don’t have much money, you might want to cancel your subscription to save some cash.
- You don’t like how the service is going. If you aren’t happy with the service, you should stop paying for it. Fitbit Premium has a lot of features, but you shouldn’t pay for it if you’re not happy with the service.
How to Cancel Fitbit Premium
- Open up the Google Play app.
- Tap on the hamburger icon and then select the Google account that is subscribed to Fitbit. Under that account’s avatar, select Subscriptions.
- Select Fitbit to open the “Manage subscription” window.
- Choose “Cancel subscription” and confirm to end your membership.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Select your Apple ID profile, then Subscriptions.
- Select Fitbit, then choose “Cancel Subscription” to end your membership.
To cancel your Fitbit subscription, open the Google Play Store on your Android device, navigate to “Profile,” then “Subscriptions,” and finally “Fitbit.” If you are subscribed through Microsoft, you will need to sign into your Microsoft account, navigate to “Services & Subscriptions,” look for Fitbit, and then cancel your subscription. If nothing else works, you can try contacting support directly.
This service cannot be transferred to another user once it has been activated in your account because the subscription has already been processed. On the other hand, if she has never used Fitbit Premium before, she has the option to sign up for a free trial—if she’s interested, you can read more about it here.
Please get in touch with Customer Service through this page if you would like to request a return authorization. You are required to enclose the return authorization number with the product that you are sending back. You are obligated to deliver the Product to the location specified by Fitbit, and you must do so in either the product’s original packaging or packaging that offers an equivalent level of protection.