Using the Fitbit app on the connected phone, you can quickly change the clock face on your Fitbit Sense. You can choose from hundreds of different clock faces, so you’re sure to find one you like. In this article w will discuss about the how to Change Fitbit Watch Face.
The Fitbit Sense is a high-end smartwatch with many cool health and fitness features. It has a built-in GPS and can measure stress with an electrodermal (EDA) scan. It is also the first model to offer heart rate monitoring with an electrocardiogram (ECG). This device has a color AMOLED touch screen, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, and a battery that can last up to 6 days on a single charge. How to Install Fitbit Watch Face
How to Change Fitbit Watch Face
- Firstly, make sure your Fitbit Sense 2 is turned on and you’ve installed the Fitbit application on your phone.
- Next, launch the application and tap on the profile icon at the upper left corner of the screen.
- On the next page, tap on Sense 2.
- Next, tap on “Gallery” and select ‘Clocks‘ on the upper menu.
- Here you will see different designs of watch faces for your Fitbit Sense 2.
- Take note that not all watch faces are free; for some, you will need to pay for them.
- Scroll through the available watch faces and find the one you’d like.
- Once you find the watch face, tap on it and select ‘Install‘.
- On the popup menu that appears, grant the watch face permissions that are displayed on the screen then tap on ‘Proceed‘.
- The watch face will begin the installation process on the watch.
Best Fitbit Watch
Fitbit Charge 5
The Fitbit Charge 5 is the company’s newest tracker. It has a number of cool features that are usually only found on more expensive Fitbit trackers, like an ECG heart rate monitor. During testing, we found that the bright, always-on color touch screen was a huge improvement over the Fitbit Charge 4.
It is easy to read in bright sunlight and is great to use during an HIIT workout or on a hike, but we found that the lack of physical buttons made it a little hard to get around when running. The Fitbit Charge 5 will also be able to give users a “Daily Readiness Score” based on fitness fatigue (activity), heart rate variability (HRV), and recent sleep.
Fitbit Sense 2
Fitbit’s best smartwatch is the Sense 2, which has more advanced health and wellness features than the Versa line. The Sense has a blood oxygen sensor and an ECG sensor that have been approved by the FDA. It can also measure electrodermal activity and skin temperature.
The success of the device is due in large part to an update to the stress-detecting EDA (electrodermal activity) sensor. Now called cEDA (the “c” stands for “continuous”), the sensor monitors stress levels or heightened responses throughout the day and sends Body Response notifications to the user when they need to take action on mood monitoring.
Check that no battery saving app/feature on your phone is affecting your Fitbit app. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure Bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on.
Yes, there are different clock faces for Charge 3. You need to change them on the Fitbit app: Open the Fitbit app. Tap your Charge 3 icon on the top corner.
How Waterproof Are the Fitbit Versa 2 and Versa 3 Models? Unfortunately, the Fitbit Versa 2 is not waterproof, along with all other Versa models. Both smartwatches are, however, water-resistant for up to 50 meters deep. This means that you can use either the Fitbit Versa 2 or Versa 3 to swim laps in a pool.