StandBy is a Lock Screen mode that turns on when an iPhone is plugged into a charger and turned horizontally (also called “landscape”). It has three different screens, one of which shows the time in full screen. Read on to find out how to Change iPhone Clock Style in StandBy Mode
On StandBy’s third screen, you can swipe up and down to see the time and date in different themes. Some themes also show extra information, like the temperature or when your next alarm is going to go off. If you press and hold on any clock, you can switch between different themes, such as Digital, Analogue, World, Solar, and Float.
Float shows the time in big, colorful bubbles, Solar has a standard font with a solar flare design in different colors, and World shows the time on a map of the world with your current location highlighted. The Analog theme has accent colors that can be changed, and the Digital theme has big numbers that can be different colors.
How to Change iPhone Clock Style in StandBy Mode
- Plug your iPhone into a stand-up charger to get going. Make sure your iPhone is locked and turned so that it is facing landscape.
- Then, tap anywhere on the screen to start the StandBy mode.
- Then, press down on the clock face and hold it there.
- Next, make sure to use Face ID, Touch ID, or a passcode to prove who you are.
- Tap the small white button with a circle in the bottom right corner of the clock.
- Next, choose the color swatch you want from those that are available. Since there are many color swatches, it’s easy to find one that will give your clock a unique look.
- Once you’ve chosen the color you want, tap the X button.
- Lastly, tap the Done button in the top right corner of the screen to confirm that you have changed the style of the clock on your iPhone Lock Screen.
Benefits of Customizing Your iPhone Clock
- You can make it more personal by picking a clock face that shows who you are or what you like. For example, if you love nature, you could choose a clock face with a picture of a forest.
- Make it more useful: You can change the face of the clock to show the things that are most important to you. You could add a second time zone or a weather report, for instance.
- You can make it look better by choosing a clock face that matches the wallpaper or other design elements on your iPhone.
- You can change the clock face so that it shows you the information you need at a glance. You could add a stopwatch or a timer, for example.
- You can make it more fun by picking a clock face that is just fun to look at. For example, some clock faces show animals or cartoons that move. If you know more details about this, than you can check on official website.
So, there you go, friends! In StandBy mode, this is how you change the clock style. You should now be able to change how the clock looks and feels to your liking. I’ve been using this smart display on my iPhone ever since we put iOS 17 on it. So far, everything has gone as planned.
To switch between the two clock styles, go to “Settings” on your device and scroll down until you see “Display.” In the settings for the screen, choose “Lock screen,” then scroll down until you see “Double-line clock.” By default, the setting for the double-line clock will be on, but you can turn it off here to go back to the old style clock
Tap Sleep after going to Settings > Focus. Tap Sleep in the upper right corner, and then tap Customize Focus. Focus on what you want. You can, for example, let important people interrupt you, change the Lock Screen and Home Screen, and change how apps and your iPhone act when Sleep Focus is turned on.
When the iPhone is on its side and charging, StandBy gives users a full-screen experience with information that can be seen from a distance. When the iPhone is on its side and charging, StandBy gives users a full-screen experience with information that can be seen from a distance.