This guide is about the How to Check Bluetooth Status on iPhone or iPad. I will try my best so that you understand this guide very well. I hope you all like this guide How to Check Bluetooth Status on iPhone or iPad.
Wondering where the Bluetooth status indicator icon went in iOS 12 or later? As you may recall, earlier versions of iOS have a Bluetooth icon that appears in the status bar at the top of the iPhone or iPad screen when Bluetooth was turned on. But with iOS 12 and later, this Bluetooth status indicator is now missing, and the Bluetooth icon is no longer in the status bar either. Because the Bluetooth status icon is missing, some iPhone and iPad users may be curious about how to check if Bluetooth is turned on or off on iOS 13 and iOS 1
This article shows you two simple ways to confirm that Bluetooth is turned off now that the Bluetooth icon icon is no longer visible.
Check the Bluetooth status of the control center in iOS 13 and iOS 12
Probably the fastest and easiest way to check Bluetooth status on iOS 13 or iOS 12 is the Control Center. Keep in mind that using the Control Center on iOS 12 is now different on some devices, such as the iPad, so keep this in mind as you continue:
- Open the Control Center from your iPhone or iPad; On all iPad models and iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone X, XS, XS Max and XR, swipe down from the top right corner of the screen to access the Control Center. On iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, or older, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the Control Center
- Find the Bluetooth icon in the Control Center:
- Bluetooth is enabled / connected if the Bluetooth icon is highlighted in blue
- Turns Bluetooth off / off if the Bluetooth icon is not highlighted, and a small slash appears instead
- To turn Bluetooth connectivity on or off, just tap the Control Center icon to suit your needs
Swiping the open control center to check the Bluetooth status has the significant advantage that you can also turn Bluetooth off immediately or turn Bluetooth on, as needed.
Many devices that pair with iPhone and iPad require Bluetooth, including Apple Watch, most external keyboards for iPhone and Bluetooth keyboards for iPad, AirPods, and many external speakers and wireless headphones, and more. So if you use any of these accessories with your iPhone or iPad, you’ll probably appreciate knowing that you can quickly check your Bluetooth status on iOS and turn the feature off and on if necessary.
Check the Bluetooth status in the iOS 12 and later settings
Another way to check your Bluetooth status is through the iOS Settings app, which also lets you turn off Bluetooth on iOS 12 and later, instead of simply disconnecting Bluetooth devices from your iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Settings app on iOS
- Search for “Bluetooth” in the settings if it says “On”, then Bluetooth is enabled, if “Off”, Bluetooth is off
- Tap the Bluetooth setting and adjust the switch as needed to turn the feature off or on
Opening the settings to check Bluetooth status is a little slower for most users than simply using the Control Center, but for some it may be recommended, especially when it allows you to turn off the feature completely instead of simply disconnecting Bluetooth devices. Another benefit of checking Bluetooth status through settings is that it works in exactly the same way in iOS 12 and later as in iOS 12 and earlier, because Settings has always indicated whether Bluetooth is off or on, while you can also disable or disable enable Bluetooth on iOS as needed.
Finally, another option is to use the Notification Center widget to check the battery life of the Bluetooth device, which, if a Bluetooth device appears in that widget, indicates that Bluetooth is enabled.
And, of course, an obvious indicator; if you have a Bluetooth device synced with your iPhone or iPad, be it an Apple Watch, AirPods, or an external keyboard, if that device works actively with iOS, Bluetooth is, of course, enabled on that paired iOS device.
Do you know other ways to check Bluetooth status on iOS 13 or iOS 12? Maybe you found a way to display the Bluetooth status indicator as an icon in the iOS 12 status bar on your iPhone or iPad? Share your experience and comments below!
Benefits: How to Check Bluetooth Status on iPhone or iPad
- The How to Check Bluetooth Status on iPhone or iPad guide is free to read.
- We help many internet users follow up with interest in a convenient manner.
- The price of the How to Check Bluetooth Status on iPhone or iPad guide is free.
FAQ: How to Check Bluetooth Status on iPhone or iPad
In this guide, I told you about the How to Check Bluetooth Status on iPhone or iPad.
In this guide, I discuss about the How to Check Bluetooth Status on iPhone or iPad, which is very helpful.
Apple Devices only.
mac OS or iOS
Final note: How to Check Bluetooth Status on iPhone or iPad
If you have any queries regards the How to Check Bluetooth Status on iPhone or iPad, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Check Bluetooth Status on iPhone or iPad”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to Check Bluetooth Status on iPhone or iPad, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help.