The cool gaming and lifestyle brand makes some impressive products, like the Razer Blade 17 (2022) and a variety of other laptops and accessories. It’s true that not everyone likes their built-in software. Still, it can be useful for customizing your system and making it work better for you. In this article How to Check For Updates on Razer Blade Laptops.
It can also make sure that you have the most up-to-date Razer software and apps. This is a simple guide on how to do just that, and if you have any more questions, there’s also a troubleshooting section at the end.
How to Check For Updates on Razer Blade Laptops
- Join the internet to your Razer Blade laptop.
- Turn on your laptop and open the Razer Synapse software. If you don’t already have it installed, you can download it from the Razer website and install it.
- Sign in to your Razer Synapse account, or if you don’t have one, make one.
- Click the “Modules” tab at the top of the Razer Synapse window once you’re logged in.
- Find the “Updates” module by scrolling down.
- In the “Updates” module, click the button that says “Check for updates.”
- Razer Synapse will now check to see if your Razer Blade laptop needs any updates.
- If there are any updates, you can download and install them by clicking the “Update” button next to each one.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the update.
- When the updates are done, you may be asked to restart your Razer Blade laptop for the changes to take effect.
- After you restart your Razer Blade laptop, the software and drivers should be up to date.
What is the best Razer laptop?
There’s room for debate, but the Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model is our pick for the best Razer laptop based on the sheer number of configurations, performance, power, and style. It will cost you a pretty penny, starting at $2,199, but in terms of price-to-performance, Razer’s gaming thin-and-light has it all: great RTX gaming performance, up to 32GB of RAM, superfast display refresh rates of up to 360Hz, a comfortable keyboard with stunning per-key Chroma RGB lighting, and a powerful 10th Gen Intel Core i7 CPU.
Best Razer Laptops
Razer Blade 18
The Razer Blade 18 is technically the best Razer laptop you can buy right now. That doesn’t mean we have to do it, though. It’s a no-brainer if you want high-end performance in a classic Razer chassis with a huge 18-inch screen to enjoy it all on.
The Intel i9-13950HX/RTX 4090 machine we tested sounded great, especially since it was only 21mm thick. But compared to other machines with a bigger footprint, the numbers just weren’t there. This is a problem, given that the model we tested cost $4,499.99.
Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition
The Blade 15 is great, and the Blade 15 Advanced Model is even better, but what about the Blade 15 Studio Edition? Now we’re talking. The Blade 15 Studio Edition stands out from Razer’s other gaming laptops, which are usually black, in more ways than just its color.
The Blade 15 Studio Edition has a powerful 9th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, up to 32GB of RAM, and graphics powered by Nvidia Quadro RTX 5000 with 16GB of VRAM. Content creators can get professional-level performance from Nvidia’s Quadro GPU.