This guide is about the How to Clear WhatsApp Data Storage on iPhone. I will try my best so that you understand this guide very well. I hope you all like this guide How to Clear WhatsApp Data Storage on iPhone.
If you’re a frequent WhatsApp user, you may find that WhatsApp data and cache can take up a significant amount of storage on iPhone, iPad, or Android phones, so it makes sense if some users want to clear the WhatsApp cache and data to free up storage on their device. Some users may want to delete WhatsApp information to protect their privacy.
One way to clear WhatsApp data is to literally and completely delete conversations from threads in the app, but you can also be more precise and see more information, including the storage size of each type of intent you want to delete. However, deleting WhatsApp storage and caching is not a consequence, and doing a full cleanup will delete threads and all the photos, gifs, videos, voicemails, documents, stickers, and other WhatsApp apps and other conversations you have had. Fortunately, WhatsApp gives you some detailed adjustments to what data you can delete, so if you only want to delete photos or videos from a particular thread with a specific contact, you can do so.
Clear WhatsApp data, storage, and cache from iPhone
By deleting WhatsApp data this way, you can also see how much storage each thread takes up on iPhone
- Open WhatsApp and tap Settings (found in the corner of the app)
- Find and tap “Data and Storage Usage”.
- Scroll down and select “Save Access”
- Here you will find a list of conversations and threads, as well as the full storage size of each thread, tap any of these contact threads / conversations to take action on that conversation information
- Scroll through the list of details of the conversation with that contact (view photos, GIFs, videos, voicemails, documents, stickers, etc., totals and storage size), then tap Manage
- Tap the data types you want to delete or delete, or select them all, and then tap “Clear”
- Confirm that you want to delete this information from WhatsApp by tapping “Clear” again
- Repeat with other contacts and threads as desired
Depending on how much you use WhatsApp, and what kind of content and information you share on WhatsApp, these threads can be very extensive and take up a lot of space or not at all, it all depends on individual usage.
In the screenshots here, the clarity of the data is poor because the app doesn’t have much use and functionality, but you can easily find very large amounts of data if WhatsApp is your primary communication and communication platform.
You can also adjust a few WhatsApp settings to save storage space on your iPhone, such as preventing WhatsApp from saving photos and videos to iPhone automatically.
Interestingly, some users have reported that manually removing app caches through individual apps in this way can sometimes have a positive effect elsewhere by freeing up storage space labeled Other or System on iPhone or iPad. Of course, you can also try to manually try to delete the “Other” repository from iOS or reduce the storage space on your iOS system.
This focuses on storing WhatsApp data and clearing caches from the iPhone, but presumably it works the same way on Android. If the instructions are different on Android and you are particularly aware of them, you can call in the comments below with these details.
Benefits: How to Clear WhatsApp Data Storage on iPhone
- The How to Clear WhatsApp Data Storage on iPhone guide is free to read.
- We help many internet users follow up with interest in a convenient manner.
- The price of the How to Clear WhatsApp Data Storage on iPhone guide is free.
FAQ: How to Clear WhatsApp Data Storage on iPhone
In this guide, I told you about the How to Clear WhatsApp Data Storage on iPhone.
In this guide, I discuss about the How to Clear WhatsApp Data Storage on iPhone, which is very helpful.
Apple Devices only.
mac OS or iOS
Final note: How to Clear WhatsApp Data Storage on iPhone
If you have any queries regards the How to Clear WhatsApp Data Storage on iPhone, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Clear WhatsApp Data Storage on iPhone”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to Clear WhatsApp Data Storage on iPhone, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help.