In Destiny 2: How to Complete Stargazer Quest a mathematician who became Cloud Strider. The Stargazer quest, on the other hand, is surprisingly hard. You have to finish Terminal Overload, get a Terminal Overload Key, and defeat a Vex target. Here’s how to finish the Destiny 2 Stargazer quest, including how to get a Terminal Overload Key to open the Terminal Overload Key Chest.
The Stargazer quest in Destiny 2 is one of several that will immerse you in Neomuna’s history and let you learn about its past protectors. But it doesn’t have to end there. We have all the Destiny 2 Neomuna lore and Destiny 2 Cloud Striders lore you could want.
How to Complete Stargazer Quest in Destiny 2
Loot the basic Terminal Overload reward chest
- Terminal Overload Keys: You won’t have any yet.
- Participate: Just participate.
- Completed Terminal Overload: Participate in a completed Terminal Overload.
- Open: Open the basic chest.
- Doesn’t require a Key: The basic chest doesn’t require a key.
Defeat the Vex Hydra in Esi Terminal
- Head to the Zephyr Concourse section of Neomuna.
- Follow the road to the west (to the right if you’re coming from Nimbus).
- You’ll eventually reach a space you came to early in the Lightfall campaign.
- A yellow-bar Hydra will be marked on your HUD, surrounded by a few Vex mobs.
- Destroy the Hydra, and you’ll obtain a high-security passcode.
Obtain a Terminal Overload Key
- Terminal Overload Keys can be obtained
- three primary methods: completing public events, looting chests
- The only guaranteed way to receive a Key is by completing the Nimbus Daily Bounty at reputation level 13.
- To acquire a Key quickly enough,
- you can perform the following steps:
- Engage in a few Patrols.
- Open any randomly spawned chests you come across.
Use a key to open a Terminal Overload Key Chest
Back to Terminal Overload, you go, and this time you need to use the Key to open the second chest. Once you do that, the challenging parts of the Stargazer quest are done.
Repair Stargazer’s Memorial
Head back to the Hall of Heroes and reassemble Stargazer’s memorial. You’ll get a brief bit of dialog, then progress to the final step.
Return to Quinn
- The Stargazer quest in Destiny 2 Lightfall is a simple yet important quest.
- It serves as an introduction to post-campaign activities.
- The Maelstrom, Bluejay, and Strider quests are more challenging and demanding.
- Refer to our guides for detailed information on those quests.
- For further information on Lightfall and Destiny 2
The final step of the Destiny 2: Beyond Light campaign is to return to the Tower and speak with Commander Zavala. He will offer you a new quest, Reclaiming Europa. Pick up the quest and then go visit the Drifter so you can start The Stasis Prototype, a quest to unlock Salvation’s Grip.
In the Destiny 2 Showcase 2022, Bungie announced to the delight of many players that they will no longer remove expansion campaigns. This means that Shadowkeep, Beyond Light, The Witch Queen and future expansions will always stay playable.
Once Destiny 2 players have made sufficient progress in the Lightfall Campaign, they will be able to pick up the quest for the catalyst at the terminal near Nimbus in Neomuna. Just like with Quicksilver Storm, the catalyst quest is only available for players who have purchased the Annual Pass edition of Lightfall.