ChatGPT is one of the AI chatbots that people use the most right now. It has become a widespread phenomenon because it can make content, write code, have conversations, answer complex questions, and do a lot more. If you want to know How to Create ChatGPT Account.
ChatGPT has a free basic version and a paid version, ChatGPT Plus, which costs $20 per month. But to use these AI chatbots, you need to sign up for an OpenAI account using your email address on the company’s official website. What makes ChatGPT different from chatbots from the last few decades is that it was trained using RLHF, which stands for reinforcement learning from human feedback.
RLHF uses human AI trainers and reward models to teach ChatGPT how to challenge wrong assumptions, answer follow-up questions, and admit when it’s wrong. ChatGPT said in response to our question that some of its uses could be customer service bots, making content for social media or blogs, and translating text from one language to another.
How to Create ChatGPT Account On Android
- First, open your browser and go to the ChatGPT website.
- Then, press the Try ChatGPT button and select Sign up.
- Next, enter your email address.
- Now set your first and last name.
- Finally, provide your phone number and confirm with the Send code button.
- Awesome! You have successfully created an account in the ChatGPT website.
How to Create ChatGPT Account On iOS
- First, open Safari and go to the ChatGPT website.
- Press the Try ChatGPT button and select Sign up.
- Next, enter your email address.
- Set your first and last name.
- Provide your phone number and confirm with the Send code button.
- Now you can start asking questions to ChatGPT.
Steps to Log in to ChatGPT
- Open ChatGPT or go to chat.openai.com. Then, click the Log in button to continue.
- Enter your email address
- Click the Continue button.
- On the next page, enter your password and click the Continue button.
How much does it cost?
The price of ChatGPT Plus is $20 per month, which is a lot less than what was said it would cost. The free version of ChatGPT will still be around, so you won’t have to pay to use the service in the future.
But we’ll have to wait and see how long OpenAI keeps this price. Some reports say that it may cost as much as $700,000 per day to run, but we don’t know how many people are currently using ChatGPT Plus.
Benefits of ChatGPT
- ChatGPT has numerous potential uses, ranging from chatbot-type functions to obscure applications.
- Users will explore other possible ways to utilize this technology in the future, including in search engines.
- ChatGPT is a significant improvement on prior models in terms of intelligibility, fluidity, and thoroughness.
- OpenAI provided a demonstration of ChatGPT’s sophistication by giving it a prompt designed to trick the bot.
- The prompt asked about Christopher Columbus coming to the United States in 2015 (supposedly).
- ChatGPT’s response easily avoided the trap and clarified that Columbus did not come to the U.S. in 2015.
- ChatGPT can speculate on how Columbus might have reacted to his visit if he had come.
You can detect Chat GPT-written text using online tools like OpenAI API Key. The tool comes from Open AI, itself, the company that made Chat GPT. It’s worth noting that the app isn’t perfect.
While both ChatGPT and Google have their own unique capabilities, they are used for different purposes. ChatGPT is a sophisticated AI chatbot that is capable of understanding and responding to natural language, while Google is a powerful search engine that is used for finding specific information on the Internet.
Here’s the full list of countries where the ChatGPT is now available: Albania, Croatia, France, Germany, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, South Korea, the U.K. and the U.S. Once again, the app is only available on iOS for now