In Dead Island 2: How to Find Poolside Container Key, the Halperin Hotel is the second main area you can visit. It used to be an evacuation place for people from Bel-Air and Beverly Hills, so it is full of Caustic-X pools and military zombies. It’s also the first place in the game where you see a door with a magnetic lock.
In the Halperin Hotel, there are also a few safes and stashes that are locked. One of these locked items is the Poolside Bio Container. Here is how to get the Pool Container key in Dead Island 2. Below we will mentioned some steps how to find poolside container key.
How to Find Poolside Container Key in Dead Island 2
- Find the Poolside Container in Dead Island 2 at the Halperin Hotel for the first time.
- You sadly won’t be able to open this container straight away, as the zombie that drops the key for this container won’t be around until you progress the story a little further.
- The zombie you need starts spawning after you complete the mission “O Michael, Where Art Thou?“
- This zombie can also take a few tries to spawn, as I personally had trouble finding it.
- If you do have issues finding it, you can continue the main story and come back every so often until it appears.
- You unlock fast travel during the mid-late game making this an easier task to check in on.
What is Poolside Container Key in Dead Island 2?
All of the keys you find in the game are on different zombies, which you can see as you move through the game. For example, if you look around the Halperin Hotel, you will find a bio bin next to the pool that you need the key to open. So, to move on in the game, you need to get the Poolside Container Key. Also, you’ll get the Pucturator Composite Sledgehammer as a prize once it’s open.
This key will be given to you by Sunbather, but remember that you need to finish the main quest “Michael Anders and the Holy Grail” first, which is at the Monarch Studios. After you finish this quest, you can quickly get to the Halperin Hotel and look for Sunbather to get the key from him.
Dead Island 2 System Requirements
- CPU: AMD FX-9590 or Intel Core i7 7700HQ
- RAM: 10 GB
- VIDEO CARD: AMD Radeon RX 480 or GeForce GTX 1060
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 3072 MB
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- FREE DISK SPACE: 70 GB
As you exit the lobby, turn left and head through the gap in the gate between the cop cars, and follow the marker all the way back along the main road until you reach the military turnstile back to Bel-Air.
Development. Techland was originally set to develop Dead Island 2, but decided to work on Dying Light with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment instead. Deep Silver went looking for a developer until Yager Development made a successful pitch to Deep Silver.