Do WhatsApp calls sometimes bother you? Do you want How to Disable WhatsApp Calls that can be annoying? So, we’ve written a new article with all the details and steps. Also, you can use these tips to stop WhatsApp calls that might bother you when you are busy.
We know that WhatsApp is the social media app that most people use. You can chat, talk on the phone, or make a video call to someone. You can send them media files at any time, and they can do the same for you. People also try to call their contacts through WhatsApp to save money on sim calls.
If your phone is connected to Wi-Fi or data, you can call someone or get a call. Official WhatsApp doesn’t let you turn off audio or video calls, so you need a way to block calls on WhatsApp so that the volume of your phone’s ringtone won’t bother you.
How to Disable WhatsApp Calls on iPhone
Don’t Disturb Mode on iPhone
- Open the Settings app of your iPhone.
- Then you need to click on Focus.
- Click on Do Not Disturb.
- Then, you’ll find the Turn on Automatically header. Under it, you’ll need to set a time and location for it to turn on, and then it will be turned on according to your instructions.
Block the Person
- On your iPhone, open WhatsApp.
- Click on the “Chats” button.
- Find and open the conversation window for the person you want to block.
- Tap their name at the top.
- Scroll down and click the “Block Contact” button.
- Tap the “Block” button to confirm what you want to do.
- Open your iPhone’s Settings app.
- Tap “Notifications” from the list of options that comes up.
- Tap on WhatsApp when you find it.
- Lastly, turn on “Allow Notifications.”
How to Disable WhatsApp Calls on Android
- Open the WhatsApp application on your Android device.
- Tap on the three-dot menu icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Settings.”
- In the Settings menu, tap on “Account.”
- Next, select “Privacy” from the list of options. Scroll down until you find the “Call” section.
- Tap on “Call” to access the call settings.
- In the Call settings, you will see an option labeled “Voice and Video Calls.”
- Tap on “Voice and Video Calls” to open the call preferences.
- Here, you can choose who can call you on WhatsApp.
- Select “Nobody” if you want to completely disable WhatsApp calls.
- Alternatively, you can choose “My Contacts” to allow calls only from your contacts.
- Once you have made your selection, exit the settings.
Use an Older Version of WhatsApp
- Open the app for WhatsApp on your phone.
- Go to the menu called “Settings.”
- Go to Chat Settings, click Chat Backup, and then click BACK UP
- Get an older version of WhatsApp, 2.12.4 or older, and install it.
- Go to “Restore” to get all of WhatsApp’s messages, photos, and videos back.
Why do you want to disable WhatsApp Calls?
- You can use this method to choose which WhatsApp calls from certain contacts you don’t want to receive.
- You don’t want to talk to anyone on the phone.
- Want to save mobile data that can be used to make calls that are annoying or not necessary.
- You might accidentally click on the call options, so don’t do that. The best thing to do would be to turn off WhatsApp calls.
- You need to remove someone from your WhatsApp list so they don’t bother you.
- Some people talk for hours and hours for no reason, which is a waste of time.
You can mute individual or group chat notifications for a specified period of time. You’ll still receive messages sent to the individual or group chat, but your phone won’t vibrate or make a sound when they’re received.
We have made this intentionally ambiguous in order to protect your privacy when you block someone. Thus, we cannot tell you if you are being blocked by someone else.