This guide is about the How to Export Health Data from iPhone. I will try my best so that you understand this guide very well. I hope you all like this guide How to Export Health Data from iPhone.
The information contained in the iPhone Health app can be stored and exported for other purposes. You may want to export your Health app data for use in another health or fitness app, import it elsewhere, or you may want to use raw health information for your own purposes.
Exporting health data from iPhone results in a zip archive that contains the raw data collected by the Health app in XML format. This exported Health Data includes all data stored or collected by the Health App and related devices, including all medical identification data, the original iPhone pedometer and distance tracker, all Apple Watch data, and data collected from a third party devices that sync with the Health app, such as Smart Scale or blood pressure monitor. Read no to learn how to export health information from iPhone.
How to export health information from iPhone
- Open the Health app on iPhone
- Tap the profile icon in the corner, it looks like the silhouette of a human head
- Scroll to the bottom of the health profile and tap Export health information
- Tap “Export” to confirm that you want to export health information and start exporting, it may take a while
- Choose how to export your health information to save or share: Messages, Mail, Notes, Files, or anything else *
- Alternatively, extract the exported health information from the resulting “export.zip” file
As mentioned earlier, the exported Health application data arrives as a zip file containing XML files. So if you want to dig up health information or just something else, you’ll probably want to extract and decompress the archive and use raw XML files for your own purposes. Some third-party health and fitness-controlled applications and services may, however, bring health information directly to zip archives.
* Perhaps the easiest way to access raw Health app data is to either send a message or send it to yourself, or use “Save to Files” and then access the data from iCloud Drive on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
You can also delete health information from iPhone if you don’t want any stored fitness and fitness information stored on your device.
If you know of other ways to extract and export health information, or know interesting ways to use health information, please share with us in the comments below.
Benefits: How to Export Health Data from iPhone
- The How to Export Health Data from iPhone guide is free to read.
- We help many internet users follow up with interest in a convenient manner.
- The price of the How to Export Health Data from iPhone guide is free.
FAQ: How to Export Health Data from iPhone
In this guide, I told you about the How to Export Health Data from iPhone.
In this guide, I discuss about the How to Export Health Data from iPhone, which is very helpful.
Apple Devices only.
mac OS or iOS
Final note: How to Export Health Data from iPhone
If you have any queries regards the How to Export Health Data from iPhone, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Export Health Data from iPhone”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to Export Health Data from iPhone, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help.