Warzone 2 DMZ: How To Find Heavy Chopper Fuel- In the Warzone 2.0 DMZ extraction mode, it is important to get out of the match or area of operation. Season 3 added a lot more, such as rare Golden Skulls. To put it another way, there are a lot more rewards to get. The Heavy Chopper is one of the new things that have been added.
There are safe ways to get out of the game, and the Heavy Chopper is a good option if you can’t find an Exfil point. But if you know about the battle royal, you know that nothing is easy. To use the helicopter, you need to find a certain resource, which is fuel. It might be hard to find. Read this guide to learn how to get Heavy Chopper Fuel in Warzone 2.0 DMZ and how to use it. Visit their official website for more information
How To Find Heavy Chopper Fuel in Warzone 2 DMZ
- Check the area around where the helicopter spawned. First, look around where the helicopter spawned to see if there are any fuel cans.
- Find fuel: If there aren’t any fuel cans near where the chopper spawns, you’ll have to go elsewhere to look for fuel.
- Look inside the train near Al Mazrah. The train that goes around Al Mazrah is a good place to find Heavy Chopper fuel. If you look around the train, you will often find a few fuel cans inside.
- Think about where the train is. Keep in mind that the train’s location is random, so you will need some luck to find it close to the helicopter when you need fuel. If the train is far from where the helicopter starts, you might have to wait for it or look for fuel somewhere else.
- Keep an eye out for new places. So far, no other specific places for chopper fuel have been found.
Where to Find Heavy Chopper Fuel in DMZ
The Heavy Chopper’s only problem is that it doesn’t have any gas. You need to find a special fuel to use it. This can be found on the train and in the restricted area of the airport.
If you try to fill up the Heavy Chopper with regular gas cans, it won’t work. You need to find the special fuel that can be found at the airport and on the train. If you want to find the special fuel at the airport, you should look in the orange caches and behind locked doors. A few gas cans are lying around in some of the train cars.
Your best bet is to search around the control tower in the center of the airport, but the fuel can technically spawn in any of the hangar locations as well. Another location you can search for is the cargo train that makes its way around the map in Al Mazrah.
Typically, a helicopter has only one or two fuel tanks located near the center of gravity (CG) of the aircraft, which is near the main rotor mast. Thus, the tank, or tanks, are usually located in or near the aft fuselage. Some helicopter fuel tanks are mounted above the engine allowing for gravity fuel feed.
Police stations and hospitals have a good chance of spawning a durable gas mask as well, but you’ll have to do much more digging. If that doesn’t work out for you, it’s always possible to hunt down other players in the DMZ and search their loot for a better gas mask.