This tutorial is about Fix ‘4504 message not found’ Issue on Device. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, Fix ‘4504 message not found’ Issue on Device. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check Fix ‘4504 message not found’ Issue on Device
Do you use an Android device? Have you seen the expression “4504 message not found error” appear on your Android device lately? In case you have answered yes to both queries, then at the time you are not in this on your own as this is a typical error that people using SMS apps often experience and it is basically all about everybody. This is why this article is customized to show you how to fix the 4504 unobserved error message.
Most of the time, this specific SMS is regularly seen as a spam message and is overlooked by most Android users in light of the fact that the message is accompanying an unknown sender. Samsung Galaxy S4 users can regularly access this specific error message.
It is generally known that in order to troubleshoot a problem, the initial step is to realize the main driver of the problem (for our situation, the 4504 message not found error). Therefore, the explanation that you are experiencing this error message can be reduced to two options: one of the most recognized is that there was an error and the message was stopped in transmission or the information error is not the expected one sent by your provider to your phone and the second is that you have the “Block Unknown Senders” feature enabled in your SMS app which will therefore make all messages from an unknown sender show as a pop-up message.
What is message 4504 not found?
The error “Unknown address 4504: Message not found” is usually caused by the activation of the option “Block unknown senders” in the default messaging application, residual current or internal conflicts that make the device unable to receive text messages correctly. It usually starts showing up when you receive a text message. The message is received normally at first, and then it turned into 4504 message not found problem.
Fix error 4505 Message not found on Android
There is no official solution for this problem. If you want to get out of the “Unknown address 4504: Message not found”, you can try the following methods one by one to fix it yourself.
- Press and hold the “Power” button on your Android phone until you see the device options menu.
- Tap on the “Restart” option to restart your device.
- After restarting your Android device, open the Messages app to check if the “4504 Message not found” problem still exists.
- If the not found error message still exists after restarting your phone software, you can try a hard restart.
- Just turn off your phone and take out the battery.
- Wait a few seconds and then put the battery inside and turn on the phone.
- This should solve the problem “Unknown address 4504: Message not found”.
Replace the SIM card
- Nowadays, more and more phones do not allow you to take out the battery. At this point, you can try to reseat the SIM card to fix the “4504 message not found” problem.
- Turn off your Android phone.
- Take off the case or use the SIM removal tool to take out your SIM card.
- Clean the SIM card with a soft cloth.
- Replace the SIM and restart the phone.
- After rebooting, you can go to the message app to find out if the “4504 message not found” message disappeared.
- In this article, we mainly talk about what is 4504 not found message and effective ways to fix it. Before fixing error 4505 Message not found, you’d better backup all your precious Android files.
- If you still mistakenly deleted some important data, you may need to rely on Professional Free Android Data Recovery to help you get it back on your phone.
Final remarks: Fix ‘4504 message not found’ Issue on Device
I hope you understand this article, Fix ‘4504 message not found’ Issue on Device. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.