The “Add Yours Sticker” function of Instagram is a fun way to collaborate with other users to produce a series of stories by posting responses to a given prompt. While the Add Yours Sticker has become increasingly popular across Instagram stories, some users have reported that they are unable to access this feature or that it ceases to function after a period of a few months. If you want to know how to Fix Add Yours Sticker Not Working on Instagram. This is despite the fact that Instagram stories have become increasingly popular.
Using an app with an outdated version is one of the primary reasons why the Add Yours Sticker does not work. Therefore, ensure that the Instagram app on your mobile device is always updated to the most recent version. In addition, other factors such as problems with various account types and geographical restrictions might also be to blame. If this describes your situation, you have the option of switching from a personal account to a professional one, or vice versa.
What is the Instagram Add Yours Sticker?
With Instagram’s “Add Yours” sticker, you can add a question to your Instagram Reels or Stories that makes people want to interact with it. If you can’t think of your own prompt, you can make one up or pick one at random, like “pets being weird.” People will give you credit on their posts if more than one person responds to your prompt. This way, everyone will know who started the prompt in the first place.
Why Is “Add Your Sticker” Not Working on Instagram?
- Geographical Restrictions: Instagram has said that the feature might not work in some European and Japanese countries because of their locations. Because of this, Add your Sticker might not work for you if you are staying in this area.
- Instagram is an old app. If you don’t have the most recent version of Instagram, the “Add Your Sticker” feature won’t show up. The new “Add Your Sticker” feature won’t work until you update the app.
- Having trouble with the feature: It’s possible that the reason is that you’re not using the feature correctly, even though it works fine. Because of this, people who aren’t used to Instagram’s interface might have trouble at first with this feature.
- Problem With Account: There is sometimes a problem with just your account. A lot of Instagram users have also said that they can only use it on one of their two accounts. This makes me think there might be something wrong with your account. Then you should get in touch with customer service.
Fixed: Add Yours Sticker Not Working on Instagram
Switch from Business to Personal account
- Launch Instagram and go to the tab labeled “Profile.”
- To access the settings, tap the hamburger menu (), then select Settings.
- Follow the navigation and then select Account.
- Tap the Switch account type button, then select the Personal Account option from the drop-down menu.
Search for the Sticker
- To get to the Stories camera on Instagram, open the app and swipe right from your home feed.
- Use the smiley face icon at the top to get to the stickers tray.
- Type the name of the stick or challenge you want to find into the search bar and click “Search.” You might not be able to find it in your area or with your account type if you can’t find it.
Can’t Add My Own Contribution
- Review Story Settings: Ensure your story settings are set to “Public.” If it’s set to “Close Friends” or “Only You,” your followers won’t be able to participate.
- Check for Updates: Update the Instagram app to the latest version to ensure you have access to all features.
- Restart Your Device: Sometimes, a simple device restart can resolve minor glitches.
- Clear Cache: In the Instagram settings, you can clear the app’s cache and data. This can help resolve any temporary issues.
- Check Account Status: Ensure your account hasn’t violated any community guidelines, as this can restrict certain features temporarily.
There are chances that the ‘Add Yours’ sticker might not appear right after updating the app. Hence, you can log out and log in once again on your smartphone. Just open Instagram and tap on the Accounts tab at the bottom, go to settings and click on log out.
If you can’t see the Add Yours sticker, it may be because your app isn’t up-to-date. Updating to the latest version of the app may solve the problem. To update your Instagram app: Open the Apple App Store on iOS or the Google Play Store on Android.