This tutorial is about Fix ‘AOL Mail Not Working on iPhone’ Issue. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, Fix ‘AOL Mail Not Working on iPhone’ Issue. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check Fix ‘AOL Mail Not Working on iPhone’ Issue
Still can’t fix “AOL Mail not working on iPhone” issue? Do not worry! Read and discover a whole new world of detailed solutions to fix AOL email not working on iPhone mystery. The solutions are broken down into several tried and tested steps. These days, it is common to see users facing problems with their AOL Mail accounts on iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 7. Complaints about AOL Mail not working on iPhone come from all over the world. So, to help users, we bring you some quick and easy tips. We have covered all possible solutions for different versions of iPhone in this article. So let’s see:
Use airplane mode to fix AOL mail issue
An issue users often face with the AOL Mail app is a bug that prevents people from receiving new emails even after updating their inbox. If you are facing this issue then it is very likely that the problem is caused by the network on your end and not the app itself. Sometimes, even when your iPhone indicates that you have an Internet connection, it may not be true. Try using Airplane mode to fix any possible network issues if your AOL mail is not working on iPhone.
You can turn on Airplane mode from the iPhone Control Panel:
- Swipe up on your screen to open Control Panel.
- Tap the airplane icon in the top left to turn on airplane mode.
- Wait a few minutes to turn it off again.
Or you can turn on airplane mode from the iPhone settings:
- Go to Settings from the iPhone home screen.
- Slide the bar next to the Airplane Mode option so it turns green.
- After a few minutes, turn it off again.
Reset your network settings for greater impact
If you find that even after turning airplane mode on and off, you still cannot get rid of the charging problem and you cannot send or receive new emails on your iPhone, then it might be time for you to take more important steps. The problem may still be with your network: your iPhone may not be able to pick up the network efficiently, or it may be slightly out of coverage range. Whatever the reason, there is a solution to fix it. If you think your Aol mail is not working due to the network failing, you can refresh the network on your iPhone by resetting the network settings.
This is how you can reset your iPhone network settings:
- Go to Settings app
- Scroll down until you find the general options and then tap on it to access the options
- Scroll down the next page until you find the “Reset” option and then select it
- Then select the “Reset network settings” option and then confirm the action.
Your network settings have been reset and if necessary you can restart your iPhone and hopefully you will be able to access all your important AOL emails on your device.
Remove AOL account from iPhone and add it back
If you are still having issues with your AOL Mail on iPhone, you can try deleting your account from the Mail app and then adding it back. This method should refresh your account and you should be able to get all your new mail to your device quickly. Simply follow these steps to remove your AOL account from your device, and then re-add it and sign in to your account again.
To remove your AOL account from iPhone, you must:
- Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts.
- You will see a list of all the accounts on your iPhone
- Scroll until you find the AOL account and then select it
- You will see the “Delete Account” option at the bottom of the next page; Click on it.
These steps will help you remove your AOL account from your iPhone. To re-add your AOL account, you must follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts;
- At the bottom of the page, tap on the “Add Account” option;
- From the open list, select “Aol.”;
- Sign in with your credentials.
Your AOL email account has been set up again and you can now quickly access all your emails.
Set up 2-Step Verification for AOL Mail on iPhone
If you have enabled the 2-step verification process for your AOL account, then it may be the reason why your Aol mail is not working on iPhone. To fix this problem, you will need to follow a few more steps after setting up the iPhone.
- Visit the AOL Mail account security page on your device
- Click on the “Manage” option and make sure your 2-step verification process is activated.
- Select the “Connect Apps” option and then select the iOS Mail app and then select your iOS device as well.
- Select the “Generate App Password” option to get the unique password.
- Copy the password and go to the Aol mail account page in iPhone settings.
- If you haven’t added an AOL account to iPhone, follow the method above to set up your AOL email.
- Paste the copied password into the password box as your Aol password on the iPhone.
Then, after clicking “Save” to confirm the password change, you’ll soon be able to use your AOL mail normally on your iPhone.
Contact the developers directly
If you find that none of the above solutions seem to work for you, then it’s safe to say that the problem may lie within the app. Maybe there’s a server problem, some application bugs, or other reasons why your AOL account isn’t working. In this situation, the best solution is to contact customer support for help. They will most likely be able to provide you with more accurate information and valid answers.
Final remarks: Fix ‘AOL Mail Not Working on iPhone’ Issue
I hope you understand this article, Fix ‘AOL Mail Not Working on iPhone’ Issue. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.