Most gamers already know how to Fix ‘Discord Verification Email Not Sending’ issue. People who like to play video games, especially multiplayer games with their friends, are likely to be very involved with it. It’s a great way to send and receive messages, and it’s hard to think of a reason not to use it. But before you can start, you need to make a Discord account.
To make an account, you must first enter an email address. Discord will then send you a verification code, which you must enter. But a lot of people are having trouble with their Discord verification email not being sent. So, they can’t sign up for an account and get into Discord. If you’re one of the people with this problem, don’t worry. We’ll take care of you. In this guide, we’ll show you some of the things you can do if Discord doesn’t send the verification email.
Why Is Discord Verification Email Not Sending?
You’re using an email platform that doesn’t work
You are using an email platform that doesn’t work. If you use an email platform that isn’t supported, like disposable emails, you might not get the verification email. Discord can be used on platforms like Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, and Hotmail/Live.
typed in the wrong email address
If the Discord Verification Email isn’t going to your email, you probably signed in to Discord.com with the wrong email address. So be careful when you type your email address on the Discord website’s sign-in page.
It Went to Your Spam Folder
Most of the time, when we expect a new email or get one, the first place we look is in the inbox. But some emails end up in the spam folder, which is not one of the places we check for new messages.
Fixed: ‘Discord Verification Email Not Sending’ issue
Refresh your email inbox
- To go to Settings, click on the gear icon.
- On the left, click on “My Account.”
- Click the ‘Resend Verification Email’ button.
- Go to where your emails are.
- Refresh your email inbox every so often until you get the email from Discord. Check your inbox’s different folders or sections. In a few minutes, you should get the email.
- Open up the message.
- Click on the link to check.
Try a different email address
- To go to Settings, click the gear icon in the bottom left corner.
- Choose My Account from the menu on the left.
- Click the button next to your email address that says “Edit.”
- Type in the new email address.
- Type in the password you use now.
- Select Okay. You might have to answer a CAPTCHA question here.
- Click the button at the top that says “Resend Verification Email.”
- Open up your email.
- Open the mail from Discord that just arrived.
- To confirm your new email, click on the link inside the email.
Check Server Traffic
The server traffic is the last thing you should check. Most of the time, there are too many people trying to sign up for Discord, and you won’t be able to pass the verification process during these times. Only waiting a few hours and trying email verification again will fix this problem. You can also contact Discord’s technical support to find out how the server is doing. If there are problems with the server or your email address, they will help you with a verification code. So, make sure to get help from experts.
Resend Verification Email
- Start the app Discord.
- Tap the icon in the bottom right corner that looks like you.
- Tap “Resend” next to your email address to send it again.
- Go to the official website for Discord and sign in.
- Click the gear (User Settings) icon in the bottom left corner.
- Click “Edit” next to your email address in “My Account,” then “Save.”
- Click “Resend” next to the email you got to confirm your account.
Sometimes the code doesn’t send right away, so it’s best to wait a little while. If you’ve only waited a few minutes and decided that the code isn’t sending, you just need to be patient. Check your mail after a few hours. If you still get the code, send it again and wait a few more minutes. If that didn’t work, you should probably contact Discord’s support team because the problem is probably on their end.
In the end, Discord has become an important way for many people, from gamers to professionals, to talk to each other. When a bug stops verification codes and SMS from being sent, it can be very frustrating and make it hard to get into important accounts.
Make sure to use a phone number that works. You can’t use a VOIP, burner, or landline number. Then try again to enter the phone number you want to check. If you’re still having trouble, you can get in touch with our support team here.
If you try to log in with your email address and get the message “Email does not exist,” it means that the email address you are using is not associated with a Discord account.
If you still get an error message that says “my email does not exist,” check to see if your email account is still working. It’s possible that Outlook was turned to offline mode by accident. This could happen if there is a problem with your internet connection.