In the video game EA FC 24, there is a mode called Pro Clubs (also known as Clubs), in which players can join forces to participate in a soccer experience. Players can also refer to this mode as Clubs. Unfortunately, a significant number of players are having trouble with it. If you want to know how to Fix ‘EA FC 24 Clubs Not Working’ issue.
Because they are unable to establish proper connections with their rivals, they are unable to play the game in the manner in which they would prefer. This issue has been a source of annoyance ever since the game was first released, and it was even present in the beta version at one point. If you know more details about this, than you can check on official website.
Why ‘EA FC 24 Clubs Not Working’ issue
- Server issues: EA FC 24 Clubs relies on servers to match players and host games. If the servers are down or experiencing problems, players will not be able to play.
- Game bugs: EA FC 24 Clubs is a new game, and there may be bugs that prevent players from joining or playing in matches.
- Internet connection issues: EA FC 24 Clubs requires a stable internet connection to play. If a player has a poor internet connection, they may experience problems joining or playing in matches.
- Compatibility issues: EA FC 24 Clubs is compatible with most devices, but there may be compatibility issues with some devices. If a player is experiencing problems playing EA FC 24 Clubs, it is possible that their device is not compatible with the game.
Fixed: ‘EA FC 24 Clubs Not Working’ issue
Disable Cross-Play and Restart
- Start up FIFA 24 on your game system.
- Find the settings or options menu for the game.
- Find the setting for cross-play and turn it off.
- Save the changes you’ve made and leave the game.
- Start FIFA 24 again.
- Try playing a Pro Clubs match to see if the problem is fixed.
Power-Cycle Your Console or Restart PC
- Make sure that your console is turned off all the way.
- Unplug the cable by pulling it out of the wall.
- Unplug the console after 2 to 5 minutes.
- It needs to be plugged back in and the console turned back on.
Select High Performance in Graphics Settings
- Go to the Start menu and type “Graphics Settings” into the search box.
- Click Browse after choosing the Desktop app.
- Then, in the File Explorer window, go to the folder where Steam was installed.
- Choose the EA Sports FC 24.exe program from the folder called Steamapps > Common > EA Sports FC 24.
- Click Add to add it to the list.
- After finding EA Sports FC 24 in the list, click on the Options button.
- Choose “High Performance.”
- Click Save and then start the game again to see if this is the problem.
Check For Game Updates to Fix ‘EA FC 24 Clubs Not Working’ issue
- Start the game launcher or platform (like Steam, Epic Games Store, or Origin).
- Go to your game library and choose the game you want to update.
- Click the button or choice that says “update.”
- If there is an update, you will be asked to download and install it.
Configure Router Settings
- Log in to your router’s web interface.
- Open the necessary ports for EA Sports games. Refer to EA’s official website for a list of required ports.
- Set up port forwarding if needed.
- Ensure your NAT type is open or moderate, not strict.
Crossplay is a simple way of saying that players on different platforms can play against each other. In EA FC 24, players with an Xbox Series X|S, PS5, or PC can play matches at the same time in a variety of game modes. Players with a PS4 or Xbox One can also do this. Nintendo Switch can’t play with other systems.
A tall player will almost always win a fight in the air, which is very helpful if the Pro is an offensive player and the team gets a lot of corners. On the other hand, players can make their Pros very short but give them a higher base speed than taller players.
The amount of XP required to reach the maximum level has been decreased. The maximum level has been increased from 25 levels to 100. Players can earn a maximum of 185 Skill Points. All Perks will be unlocked through the course of the first 25 levels.