In this article we will discuss about the hoe to Fix ‘HBO Max Log in Error’ issue. HBO Max is a streaming service that costs a monthly fee and has a wide range of content, such as HBO original series, blockbuster movies, documentaries, and a lot of other TV shows and movies. It was released in May 2020 and is owned by WarnerMedia.
HBO Max has shows from WarnerMedia companies like Warner Bros., DC Comics, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, and more, as well as HBO’s own shows. It also has shows like Lovecraft Country, The Flight Attendant, and Raised by Wolves that are only available on that platform.
HBO Max is available in the US and some other countries. It can be used on smart TVs, streaming devices, game consoles, and mobile devices, among other things. It has different payment plans, such as a monthly fee or an annual fee, and it also gives new users a free trial period. Below we will mentioned some steps how to Fix HBO Max Login Not Working.
Why ‘HBO Max Log in Error’ issue
You were about to watch a movie on HBO Max the other day on your Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, any console or set-top box, or smart TV when you saw an error message when you tried to sign in. “The email address or password is wrong,” it says. Please do it again.” HBO Max won’t work even if you put in the right login information. Some users may see a “Post Data” or “Service Error” message, depending on what device they are using.
This could be because HBO Max’s servers are down or because your device’s software is broken. It could be something wrong with the VPN you’re using or something else. So, here is a list of all the troubleshooting steps you can try if you can’t sign in to HBO Max. Check it out!
Fix: ‘HBO Max Log in Error’ issue
Streaming on Too Many Devices
- Start Max.
- Choose an icon for your profile.
- Click on “Account.”
- Click the button called Devices.
Change the password
- Open the app for HBO Max.
- Sign in and then click “Forgot Password.”
- Enter the account’s email address in the space provided.
- Open the email address that you put in. You will get an email telling you how to change your password.
- Click “Reset Password” and type in the new password.
- Click the Save Password button.
Reinstalling the HBO Max app
- Open the menu for “Start.”
- Try to find HBO Max.
- Click on the “Uninstall” link in the menu under the application in the search results.
- Now, open Microsoft Store and look for HBO Max.
- Try to log in after installing the app.
Power Cycle Device and Router/Extender
- Power off the television and network router.
- Plug the cables out of them.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Replug the cord into the router.
- Power on the router and wait until it is completely powered on with a steady light.
- Plug back the TV’s power cable and power it on.
Clear Your Browser Cache and Cookies
- First, open your favorite browser and click on the Options button.
- Then, go to Settings and click on Privacy and Security.
- Click “Clear Browsing Data” and change “Time Range” to “All Time.”
- Lastly, include caches and cookies in the process and click the Clear Data button to start clearing your browsing data.
Clear HBO Max App Data
- Go to Settings on your device and tap the Apps tab.
- Now, tap HBO Max from the list of apps you have on your device.
- Then, click on the Storage tab.
- Lastly, tap the button that says “Clear Data” to start the process.
If you still can’t sign in on your TV, delete the HBO Max app and then reinstall it. After reinstalling HBO Max, open it and try to sign in again. Make sure you’re using a browser that can access the site. Check to see if your browser has a new version available.
If your browser is supported, you should use the most recent version of it. To find out how to do this, search the Internet for “update + the name of your browser” (e.g., update Chrome browser). Choose your profile in the upper right corner of HBOMax.com and then choose Sign out. Close the browser window and turn the computer back on.
Here’s how to sign in to HBOMax.com: On your computer, go to HBOMax.com and click Sign In (upper right). If you are already signed in, choose your profile (upper right) and then choose Sign Out. Enter the email address and password for your HBO Max account (or your HBO Nordic or HBO Espaa account), and then click Sign in.