This tutorial is about Fix ‘Incorrect Location Settings on Life360’ Issue. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, Fix ‘Incorrect Location Settings on Life360’ Issue. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check Fix ‘Incorrect Location Settings on Life360’ Issue
Life360 is a tracking device that people use to monitor their relatives, friends, and relatives. With this stage, families and companions can control the location of others to ensure safety. Be that as it may, things can get worse when the app tracker starts to show an unacceptable area. All in all, what about the wrong location of life360? In this blog, we will introduce why life360 indicates the location incorrectly and the best way to fix it when it occurs.
Ways to Fix Life360 Wrong Location Issue
Do some checks with your internet settings
- Another cause of the inaccuracy of the Life 360 location display is poor internet connection. When you see life360 showing wrong location, check your internet settings to avoid wrong location of life360.
- Turn on the WIFI and turn off the power saving mode.
- Deactivate the power saving mode on your smartphone by going to the status bar. This only applies to Android users. Please note that these settings may differ depending on the Android smartphone you are using.
- IOS users should go to “Settings”> “Battery” and choose “disable low power mode”. Android users should do the same if life360 shows wrong location. When the low power mode is activated, many programs will be closed automatically to save battery life.
- No VPN or access points will be used.
- If you want accurate results from the life360 program, avoid using an access point or VPN. An access point does not depend on a particular physical location, and a VPN can be used to hide the location of the access point user. Consequently, if you use any of these facilities, you will not be able to track the proper location.
Check location settings
- If life360 shows the wrong location, the location services of the smartphone play an essential role. The location setting should be enabled and the background app should update automatically to avoid the life360 wrong location error.
- Android users can access the site by simply sliding down its status bar. You can also choose to run the program in the background in a simple but varied way, depending on the manufacturer of the device you are using.
- The Background App Update feature can be accessed through the iOS settings menu, found under “Settings”> “General”> “Background App Update”. Open the location services feature by going to “Settings”> “Privacy”> “location services” and select “Location services” And then tap on the Life360 icon as shown below, where you can set “Allow access to the location “in” Always “AND Enable precise location.
One device at a time
- Your Life 360 app must be registered with only one device. Please exit any other device and stay connected with only one device to avoid life360 wrong location problem. It is a fact that most Life 360 misplacement issues are caused by multiple logins from different devices at the same time.
- To obtain accurate results, it is essential to remain logged from a device. However, during multiple logins from different devices simultaneously, Life360 displays incorrect location errors when tracking an individual location. As a result, there is the possibility of obtaining incorrect information. To avoid this life360 misplacing issue, make sure to log in from only one device.
Check the Life360 app
It is essential to restart the Life 360 app when you are giving inaccurate locations due to the Life360 incorrect location error. There are three options to restart the application. The three methods to restart Life360app are listed below. Follow it for convenience and correct the life360 misplaced error.
- Make sure theLife360 application is up to date and the latest version of the application is loaded. To update to the latest version, go to the Play Store or App Settings and check for an updated version of the Life360 update.
- Now it is mandatory to reinstall the application. You may need to remove the pre-installed app and reinstall it to ensure a smooth process.
- Please log in to find out if the Life360 misplaced issue is resolved.
- Now try restarting your phone as the problem on your device may cause problems in your Life360 app, leading to the life360 wrong location error in the app. So please check again after restarting your phone.
Contact Life360 Support
- First, try all the above-mentioned methods to fix Life360 misplaced issue. Even after this, if the problem persists and you cannot track the correct location, it is time to contact the official support team.
- For official team support, go to the life360 website and connect using the contact information provided on the website. With this method, you will get a quick solution to life360 wrong location problem.
Final remarks: Fix ‘Incorrect Location Settings on Life360’ Issue
I hope you understand this article, Fix ‘Incorrect Location Settings on Life360’ Issue. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.