In this article we will teach you how to fix Instagram Save to Collection Not Working Issue. Instagram is social media site, Similar to Facebook or Twitter, everyone who creates an Instagram account has a profile and a newsfeed. When you post a photo or video on Instagram, it will appear on your profile. Other users who follow you will see your posts in their feed. You’ll also see posts from other users you follow. Instagram is like a simplified version of Facebook with an emphasis on mobile usage and visual sharing. You can also use Instagram hashtags to get more views on Instagram, you can also sell on Instagram.
On Instagram, you can save posts so you can easily find them later. This is a feature that I use all the time. Saving posts is useful in many situations. Even better, Instagram lets you carefully classify your saved posts into collections. However, some Instagram users are unable to take advantage of this feature because it sometimes doesn’t work properly on their device. Below we have mention the steps to fix Instagram save to collection doesn’t work issue.
Fix Instagram Save to Collection Doesn’t work Issue
Update the app
- Go to Play Store> tap on the burger menu
- Select My apps and games
- Check the list of apps waiting to receive an update
- If Instagram appears in that tap on Update
Close and relaunch Instagram
- If you’ve already installed an update on your app and you’re still having trouble, try this method. Just close it, wait a few minutes, and then open it. Sometimes, due to many programs running simultaneously, the smartphone may crash. Therefore, some of the applications may not work. This troubleshooting method should make a difference and get the save feature working again on Instagram.
Clear app cache
- Go to Settings> Application and notifications
- Tap See all apps
- A list of installed applications will appear
- Scroll down to Instagram> tap it to open it
- Now select Storage and Cache
- Tap Clear Cache and Clear Storage
Uninstall and reinstall Instagram
- Touch the Hamburger menu> select My Apps & Games> touch Installed
- Tap on Instagram from the list of apps that are installed on your phone.
- On the next screen, tap Uninstall.
We hope our article on ways to Instagram save to collection doesn’t work issue will help you and resolve all your problems, Instagram is vary popular media sites which comes with lot of features, but sometimes you may feel some bugs or issues like Instagram save to collection doesn’t work, and to solve this issue follow the steps mentioned above.