This tutorial is about Fix ‘iTunes is waiting for Windows Update to install the driver for this iPhone’ Issue. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, Fix ‘iTunes is waiting for Windows Update to install the driver for this iPhone’ Issue. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check Fix ‘iTunes is waiting for Windows Update to install the driver for this iPhone’ Issue
When I connect my iPhone to a PC, the last thing I want to see is a long error message. And that’s exactly what happened a few days ago when “iTunes is waiting for Windows Update to install the driver for this iPhone” came up. But unlike other ridiculous-looking bugs iTunes throws out all the time, this made sense.
In simple terms, “iTunes is waiting for Windows update …” means an outdated device driver for your iPhone. Therefore, a Windows update will most likely fix the problem. But with iTunes, things are not that easy to figure out most of the time. In my case, I went the extra mile to manually reinstall my iPhone drivers. Fortunately, it is not complicated and can be completed quite quickly.
Fix “iTunes Driver Not Installed” on Windows 10 / Mac in Minutes
The program quite effectively fixes iPhone device driver not installed error by fixing all iTunes related issues right away. So, let’s take an in-depth look at the operating procedure to fix iTunes.
- Install and launch TunesCare on your computer and connect your device, select “Repair all iTunes problems”.
- Next, click on “Repair iTunes” to start fixing iTunes driver not installed Windows 10 error.
- Lastly, waiting for the repair process to complete and you will see that iTunes was successfully repaired on the screen.
Ways to fix iPhone driver not installed
Fix itunes iphone driver not installed by reconnecting
The required driver for this iPhone may not be installed. Windows 10 error occurred due to faulty connection between iPhone and computer.
So, before taking any meaningful action to get the iPhone driver not installed Windows error message gone. You need to disconnect the iOS device from the computer and reconnect it.
This may not seem like a very active solution, but users have reported that after the iTunes iPhone driver appearance is not installed waiting for the Windows update error when they reconnected the device, the error message disappeared from the screen.
Fix itunes iphone driver not installed by manual driver installation
If conventional methods don’t work and Windows still shows iPhone driver not installed, check Windows update, better to install updates manually through Windows computer.
Manually installing the update on a Windows computer is a genuine and effective solution. After crashing several times, users have reported that manually installing the updates helped them get rid of the update, the required driver for iPhone is not installed. So, without wasting time, let’s install the update and here are the steps:
- Connect the iOS device to your computer and launch the iTunes application.
- Then the error “iPhone driver is not installed iTunes Windows 10” will appear on the screen.
- Now go to the “Device Manager”. Look for the “Portable Devices” option. Extend that option and the Apple iPhone will be visible to you.
- Right-click on iPhone and click on “Update Driver” option from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen, click the “Search automatically for updated driver software” option.
Use iTunes Alternative to Fix iPhone Driver Not Installed iTunes Windows 10
If you are fed up with some of the demands of iTunes, here is a product worth checking out. It’s called Tenorshare iCareFone and it will help you transfer files from iPhone to iTunes without opening iTunes. It sounds amazing? If it is.
By using this tool, you will never worry about the problem again as the iPhone driver is not installed in Windows 10. Now, let’s see how this software works.
- Download and install iCareFone on your PC to get started, and then connect the device and select “Transfer media from device to iTunes”.
- Next, you need to select the files you want to transfer to iTunes and click “Transfer”.
- Lastly, it will take some time for iCareFone to transfer the files. Once done, you will see the complete transfer screen.
Final remarks: Fix ‘iTunes is waiting for Windows Update to install the driver for this iPhone’ Issue
I hope you understand this article, Fix ‘iTunes is waiting for Windows Update to install the driver for this iPhone’ Issue. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.