This tutorial is about Fix ‘Microsoft Store Update Notifications Not Showing’ Issue. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, Fix ‘Microsoft Store Update Notifications Not Showing’ Issue. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check Fix ‘Microsoft Store Update Notifications Not Showing’ Issue
Windows 10 is probably the best edition of Microsoft’s venerable operating system. But Redmond has never developed a completely perfect operating system. As much as we like Windows 10, and we really like it a lot, it also has its problems. Just read the comments below to see how much our readers hate the tracking and lack of privacy. (Also read: How to protect your privacy in Windows 10).
Fortunately, many of the operating system problems can be easily fixed. Here are the steps you can take to prevent version 10 from taking you in front of the Windows wallpaper. Windows 10 is updated regularly and seemingly incessantly, and is largely out of the user’s control (unless you disable updates entirely, which is a bad idea). What’s worse, if you don’t restart your PC after an update, Windows 10 will eventually restart it for you. This is a good way to lose data in open applications.
Windows 10 notifications not working
Let the app run in the background
- Open Windows Settings in the search box.
- In the pop-up window, click Privacy.
- Next, select Background apps on the left side, and then turn on the Allow apps to run in the background switch on the right side.
Enable notifications for specific apps
- Open your Settings window.
- Go to System.
- Select Notifications and actions on the left panel, and then toggle on the Get notifications from apps and other senders toggle on the right side.
- Scroll down this window and check if all the apps you want to receive notifications for are turned on. If this method still doesn’t solve your problem, just go ahead.
Reregister Action Center via Windows PowerShell
- Type PowerShell in the search box and select Windows PowerShell of the best match.
- In the pop-up window, copy and paste the following command and hit Enter.
- So this process will generate a large amount of text in the window. Wait for the process to finish.
- After the process is complete, you will see a blinking cursor. Now restart your computer for the change to take effect.
Run the System File Checker
- Right-click the Start button and select Command Prompt (Administrator) from the context menu.
- At the elevated command prompt, type sfc / scannow and hit Enter. Then this tool will scan your system and repair the files. This process will take some time, just wait patiently.
- Restart your computer for the repair to take full effect.
Final remarks: Fix ‘Microsoft Store Update Notifications Not Showing’ Issue
I hope you understand this article, Fix ‘Microsoft Store Update Notifications Not Showing’ Issue. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.