This tutorial is about Fix ‘MSN Weather Not Working in Windows 10’ Issue. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, Fix ‘MSN Weather Not Working in Windows 10’ Issue. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check Fix ‘MSN Weather Not Working in Windows 10’ Issue
Does your MSN Weather application stop working? From time to time, MSN weather would interrupt and would not show the new time. Or again, for some of you, the MSN weather won’t open, also taking a look at the weather on it. Also, regardless of whether you open this weather app, it hangs or the weather app opens but closes soon naturally. So, assuming you find any bugs with MSN weather, the following solutions will be helpful.
Update the operating system
- First of all, when the weather app is down, you can try this simple trick to update your system, which will only take a few minutes.
- Press Win + I to open Settings.
- Select Update & Security.
- Click Check for Updates. Then download and install them immediately.
- Restart your computer and check if the MSN weather not working error was removed.
Update MSN weather
- Go to the Microsoft Store and click on the Downloads and Updates option.
- Click Get Updates and check if MSN Weather is available. If so, update it and restart your computer.
- If it doesn’t work, you can try unpinning or pinning the MSN weather app to the Start menu. It helps some users when the weather app is not working.
Disable live mosaic
- Live Tile can be a factor in spoiling MSN’s weather. You can fix the problem by turning it off.
- Click the Start button.
- Right click on the MSN Weather application. Then hover over More and click Disable Dynamic Tiling.
- You can troubleshoot all Windows 10 apps with built-in settings. Follow these steps.
- Open Settings and enter Windows troubleshooting in the search box. Then click Find and fix problems with Microsoft Store apps.
- Check Apply repairs automatically and click Next. Then follow the onscreen instructions to see if something comes up.
Reset the weather app
- Click Applications after entering Settings.
- Under Apps & Features, find the MSN weather and click on it to reveal it, and then choose Advanced Options.
- In Advanced options, enable Location under App permissions.
- Scroll a bit to find the reboot options. Click Reset and the application will be reinstalled.
- Also, you can also click Uninstall in step 4. But you need to reinstall it from Windows Store.
Clear Windows Store cache
- Open File Explorer by pressing Win + E.
- Locate the following path: C:> Windows> System32.
- Search for “WSReset.exe”. Then right-click and choose Run as administrator.
Final remarks: Fix ‘MSN Weather Not Working in Windows 10’ Issue
I hope you understand this article, Fix ‘MSN Weather Not Working in Windows 10’ Issue. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.