When you go to YouTube, do you often see the message Fix This video is not available on YouTube? Stop and breathe! Don’t get down on yourself because you couldn’t find the video you were looking for. We show you tried-and-true ways to fix the error that you can’t watch videos on YouTube or your device.
But even with all of these important features, YouTube can still have errors. This video is not on YouTube is one of these errors that a lot of YouTube users see every day. Most of the time, this error is caused by a problem with the network or because the video’s creator hasn’t made it available in a certain country.
Besides this, there are other things that can make YouTube videos unavailable, such as Since you’re not the only one getting the “This video is not available” message on YouTube, please go through our list of possible causes and solutions step by step to fix the problem.
Solved: This video is not available on YouTube
Check the Network
- Check to see if the “Video is not available at the moment” message comes up because of a bad network.
- Go to another site to see if it works right.
- If the website won’t load, check the settings for your connection or reset the router.
- If you can’t solve the problem yourself, you can also ask for help from professionals.
- If your network works well when you test it, but you still get the “uploaded YouTube video not available” message, there may be something else going on.
Try using a VPN
- Realize that using a VPN is the best way to protect your online privacy and get around restrictions based on your location.
- Get a VPN client and install it on your device. With this software, you’ll be able to connect to a VPN server in a safe way.
- Start the VPN client and connect to a VPN server of your choice. The server should be in a country where the video you want to watch is available.
- Once you’re connected to the VPN server, the VPN will hide your original IP address and give you a new one from the country where the server is located.
- This hides where you are and makes it look like you are getting to the video from somewhere else.
- Now that the VPN connection is set up and you have a new IP address, you should be able to access the video that you couldn’t before because it wasn’t available where you were.
Try disabling or removing the extensions
- Click on the 3 dots on the top right of your web browser.
- Then click on the Extensions option from the drop-down list.
- Go to the Installed Extensions section and turn off the switch next to the extension you want to turn off. Or, you can just click the “Remove” button next to it to get rid of that extension.
Change the video quality settings
- Open the YouTube video, which is throwing the error.
- Click on the gear icon on the bottom right corner of the video.
- Go to the Quality section and select a different resolution for the video.
- Now close the video and try re-opening it.
Disable Hardware Acceleration
- Open Google and click the three vertical dots that look like a menu in the top right corner of the browser.
- Choose the settings.
- Scroll down and click on “Advanced” at the bottom.
- Now go to the System page.
- Uncheck the box that says “Use hardware acceleration when available” and then start Google Chrome again.
Check the Internet Speed
YouTube says that if you want to watch videos normally, the download speed of your internet or cell connection needs to be at least 500 Kbps (kilobits per second). If you want to watch high-resolution videos, you need at least 7 Mbps (megabits per second) of download speed. Visit their official website for more information
The video might have problems with copyright, which is why YouTube might have taken it down. You might be trying to play a video that won’t work in your area. Your device is having trouble with the network. It’s possible that YouTube’s server is down, which is why you’re getting the “This video is not available on YouTube” message.
The most common way to watch unavailable YouTube videos is to use a VPN. A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, allows you to change your IP address and access geo-restricted content. To use a VPN, you’ll need to sign up for a VPN service. We recommend using a reputable service like ExpressVPN or NordVPN.
To resolve the problem that YouTube not available in your country, you can change or hide your IP address. Proxy and VPN can solve how to watch blocked YouTube videos easily since they can switch your networks to different IPs for bypassing the regional filter.M