This blog is about the Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus: How To Fix Power Button Problem. We will try our best so that you understand this guide . I hope you like this blog Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus: How To Fix Power Button Problem. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus: How To Fix Power Button Problem
Have you ever suffered a damaged power button on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus? Don’t worry because you are not alone and many others have had the same problem.
If the power button on the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus is damaged or unresponsive, don’t worry as we have a few ways to fix it. We’ve listed an easy guide below to troubleshoot your buttons with the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.
To do the repair, you will need special equipment that is not too difficult to acquire. Below we have listed some items that are necessary for your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus power button repair.back to menu ↑
- You will need a Phillips No. 00
- A pry tool
- The replacement power button flex cable for your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus model.
Once you have all the necessary equipment, you are ready to start repair work on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. Just use the guide below to repair your power button.back to menu ↑
Fix Samsung Galaxy S9 Power Button:
- Start by turning off your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus
- Now remove the back cover of your Galaxy S9 smartphone
- You will then have to remove the home button assembly, but make sure all cables are disconnected before / while doing this. The connecting cables will connect to the display near the back cover of your device
- Now you will need to remove the small screws from the front of the back case.
- You will then need to release the clips on the front and back of the case.
- Then remove the headphone jack carefully
- Finally, replace the power button flex cable where applicable and follow the steps in reverse to put your device back together
You should now be able to put your phone back together and hopefully have a fixed power button.back to menu ↑
Final words: Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus: How To Fix Power Button Problem
I hope you understand this article Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus: How To Fix Power Button Problem, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.