Since the days when each version of Android was named after a sweet treat, there has been a tradition of hiding Easter eggs in each new version. Android 14 is no different, but this time the theme is space and there is an Easter egg to go with it. The Android 14 Easter Egg is actually a mini-game where you fly a tiny rocket around the universe. All of this was done to find strange new worlds and, if possible, avoid crashing into them. If you want to Get the Android 14 Easter Egg.
It’s also pretty fun, but it’s hard to get anything done, so be ready to spend a lot of time on deep space exploration. Once you know how to get to the Easter Egg, it’s pretty easy, and it’s about the same as finding the Easter Egg in Android 12 or Android 13. But just in case you don’t know where to go or what to do, we are going to tell you all the steps you need to take to get to the end of the universe. We even have some tips on how to play, since there isn’t much of a tutorial.
What Is an Easter Egg in Android?
An Easter egg is a secret feature in the world of making software. Most of the time, it is not necessary to use the software because it is hidden. Instead, it’s there so that people who are willing to look for it can find something fun. Google always puts an Easter egg in Android, and there’s always the same way to find it (we’ll talk about that next). In the past, the Easter egg has been related to the number, name, or theme of that Android version.
For example, Android 8 Oreo was based on a cookie called an Oreo. Android 11’s Easter egg was based on the running joke in the movie This Is Spinal Tap!, which was “this one goes to 11.” You understand! Space is the main theme of the Android 14 Easter egg. We’ll show you how to see it for yourself and tell you what you can expect.
How to Get the Android 14 Easter Egg
- go to Settings > About phone
- Scroll down to “Android version” and tap “14”
- Tap quickly on the “14” again on the next screen until the Easter Egg welcome screen appears.
- This screen should have a large Android 14 logo on top of a black background with moving stars.
- Once you’re there, long-press (see above) on the Android 14 logo.
- As you hold the phone, the screen, logo, and phone should all vibrate until the game starts.
- When you get to the space game, all you have to do is drag in the direction you want to go.
- Go discover!
Android 14 Easter Egg Secrets and Tricks
- Plant different types of seeds. There are many different types of seeds available in the game, each with its own unique appearance and properties. Experiment with different types of seeds to create a garden that is both beautiful and unique.
- Water your plants regularly. Your plants need water to grow. Make sure to water them regularly, especially when they are young.
- Collect coins. Coins can be used to buy new seeds and decorations. You can collect coins by completing tasks, such as watering your plants and harvesting flowers.
- Use decorations. Decorations can be used to add personality to your garden. There are many different types of decorations available, such as fences, pots, and statues.
- Be patient. It takes time to grow a beautiful clock garden. Don’t get discouraged if your garden doesn’t look perfect right away. Just keep watering your plants and collecting coins, and eventually you will have a garden that you can be proud of.
The Easter egg is Bugdroid’s head on a white or black background, depending on whether you are in dark or light mode. When you flip the head over with your fingers or hold down for 3 seconds on an Android TV or Android 14D, it will open a social media called Flip!
When you click on the Android version, a new screen will open. Now, keep tapping on the Android Build Number until the page with the Android 10 logo shows up. If you tap the logo, it spins. If you press and hold it, it starts to spin.
The Cat Control is a hidden feature of Android 11 called an Easter Egg. Your device’s power menu is where you can find this feature. With this feature, you can get cats to come to your device. Each cat that shows up has a different number and color, and you can see your new friend in the notification shade.