When it comes to increasing Link’s attack in Tears of the Kingdom: How to Get Barbarian Armor Set is one of the best clothing sets that he can wear. When venturing through Hyrule and braving its perils in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, it is imperative that you come prepared for any and every scenario that may arise. Having a solid collection of equipment that augments certain of Link’s abilities and characteristics is the most effective way to achieve this goal.
For instance, obtaining the Frostbite shirt will grant an attack boost to Link whenever he is in a cold environment. Now, if you want the set that is going to increase your attack for every situation, keep reading to find out not only the exact location you have to go but also everything you need to know about how to get the Barbarian set in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. This guide will tell you everything you need to know about how to get the Barbarian set in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How to Get Barbarian Armor Set in Tears of the Kingdom
- First Barbarian armor set location is Crenel Hills Cave.
- Northeast of Lookout Landing and across the Hylia River.
- Also southwest of Ren-iz Shrine.
- Coordinates: 0566, 0716, 0020.
- Follow the cave, on the right side, spot a stack of green luminous rock.
- Second set of rocks elevated above the ground.
- Bust it open with a bow and arrow and a fused bomb flower.
- Climb up to the opening you’ve just made, then walk forward.
- Spot a shrine with a treasure chest inside.
- Open it, find the lovely Barbarian Armor inside.
Where to find the Barbarian Helm
Robred Dropoff Cave (2495, -1481, 014) is where you can find the last piece of the Barbarian armor set. It is southeast of the village of Kakariko and north of the Cliffs of Quince. Some stone heads are standing still near the entrance to Robred Dropoff Cave. Look at the stone statues inside the cave by going inside.
Look at what they’re looking at and follow their gaze. You’ll be in a place with a lot of space and three broken-down entrances. Break the rocks to the left of the doorway. If you keep going down this path, you’ll come across a group of Blue Bokoblins. Get rid of them without pity! After you’ve beaten them, break up the rubble on the ground.
Tears of the Kingdom: System Requirements
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 11|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-4460||Intel Core i7-11700K|
|Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070|
|Check Price for Nintendo Switch|
Benefits of Wearing the Barbarian Armor Set
- Increased armor: The Tears of the Kingdom set provides a significant increase to the Barbarian’s armor, making them more resistant to physical damage.
- Increased damage: The Tears of the Kingdom set also increases the Barbarian’s damage, making them more powerful in combat.
- Increased critical strike chance: The Tears of the Kingdom set also increases the Barbarian’s critical strike chance, making them more likely to land critical hits.
- Increased attack speed: The Tears of the Kingdom set also increases the Barbarian’s attack speed, allowing them to attack more quickly.
- Increased movement speed: The Tears of the Kingdom set also increases the Barbarian’s movement speed, allowing them to move around more quickly.
The Barbarian Armor is a piece of Armor that can be found in the Dila Maag Shrine in the South Lomei Labyrinth. Granté will start selling the piece of Armor for 4,000 Rupees as soon as he gets it. From what it says, the Armor was worn by the warriors of an ancient in the Faron Region that liked to fight.
One of the best armor sets in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is the Barbarian Armor set. It comes back from Zelda: Breath of the Wild, just like the Climbing Armor. The chest, legs, and helm are all spread out in different caves around Hyrule.
The barbarian has less defense, can’t use damage buffs, and gives a smaller attack boost. However, the bonus can be given to better weapons. Doing the math, the best 1H and 2H weapons (lynel weapons) with barbarian armor only do 15 more damage than ancient weapons with ancient armor.