Even though The How to get Scimitar of the Seven in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a true sequel to Breath of the Wild in many ways, it also has a lot of the same concepts and features. For example, players can once again make “Champion” weapons once they have “fixed” the Regional Phenomena in each race’s area (Zora, Rito, Goron, Gerudo).
Once Gerudo Town is back on its feet, Link can have the Scimitar of the Seven and the Daybreaker Shield made for him. These items are used by the Gerudo. But how are people who play Tears of the Kingdom meant to do this? And if they do build it, will it be worth their time and effort?
How to Get Scimitar of the Seven in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- Travel to Gerudo Town.
- Find Cara in the Gerudo Shelter.
- Access the building for the first time via the town well.
- Swim upstream until you reach the area below the shrine.
- Look for bottles dropping down into the stream.
- Use Ascend to access the Shelter.
- Speak to Cara to progress the main story.
- Initiate “The Missing Owner” quest.
- Complete the main story in Gerudo Desert to get the Scimitar of the Seven and the Daybreaker Shield.
- For “The Missing Owner” quest, head to Toruma Dunes northwest of Gerudo Town.
- Find Isha stranded and in need of rescue from a Molduga.
- The coordinates are -4786, -2810, 002.
About the Game
- Developer(s) Nintendo EPD
- Publisher(s) Nintendo
- Director(s) Hidemaro Fujibayashi
- Producer(s) Eiji Aonuma
- Series The Legend of Zelda
- Platform(s) Nintendo Switch & PC Emulators
- Release May 12, 2023
- Genre(s) Action-adventure
- Mode(s) Single-player
- Protection: Denuvo Anti Emulator DRM
It is a common sword used by Gerudo women. It has a base attack rating of 16, though this may be increased by certain weapon bonuses. One spawns left of the entrance to the inn of Kara Kara Bazaar, on the ground. Another can be found at Gerudo Town, atop some luggage near the Southeast Booth of Sand-Seal Rental Shop.
She also mentions that, if broken, she can easily remake the Scimitar of the Seven and Daybreaker, but will require the same Material cost of the Scimitar, Shield, 10 Flint, and 4 Diamonds to do so.
A vicious, curved sword. The dragon scimitar is the strongest scimitar available in Old School RuneScape. It can only be wielded by players who have 60 Attack and have completed the Monkey Madness I quest.