Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has been a big deal since the early 1980s. TMNT has always been popular, from comics and movies to action figures and video games. Because of how much people have always liked the turtles, Shredder, the main villain of the green heroes, is now in Call of Duty. If you want to know how to Get Shredder Skin in COD MW2 and Warzone 2.
In the past few years, Call of Duty hasn’t been afraid to do crossovers. There have been characters like Godzilla, King Kong, Rambo, and more in the main entry titles and battle royal. Players can buy the Operator bundle in both Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0. This adds Shredder to the list, which is getting longer.
How to Get Shredder Skin in COD MW2 and Warzone 2
- The only way to unlock the new crossover villain is by purchasing the Operator Bundle in the store.
- Major character bundles in Call of Duty games usually follow this approach.
- The price of the store bundle has not been confirmed yet, but it is unlikely to exceed 2,400 COD Points.
- The bundle will include three blueprints and an Operator.
- The total value of the bundle is at least 2,400 points, which is approximately $20.
- The blueprints are based on weapons from the Season 2 Battle Pass.
- The included weapons are the KV Broadside shotgun, the ISO Hemlock assault rifle, and the Kodachi melee weapons.
- The Kodachi melee weapons resemble the iconic blades of the villain.
- The bundle also includes a Weapon Vinyl, a tank skin, and an additional weapon charm.
When is the Shredder skin coming to Call of Duty?
We know when the much-wanted Shredder skin will be available in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 because of the short teaser trailer. The Shredder skin will be in the in-game store on March 21, according to the date at the end of the video.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 8 GB
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit (SP1) or Windows 10 64-Bit (1709 or later)
- FREE DISK SPACE: 175 GB
- SOUND CARD: Yes
The developers confirmed in an official blog post that Warzone players will not be able to transfer inventory to the sequel, including any Operators, blueprints, and weapon cosmetics from the original game.
Oroku Saki, also known as Shredder, is an Operator of the KorTac faction featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0. Shredder was released during the Season Two Reloaded of Modern Warfare II on March 21st, 2023 as part of the “Tracer Pack: The Shredder Bundle”.
Your progression (stats, rank, weapon, and camo progression) and unlocked content (camos and other customization items) will be available on all platforms as long as you play on the same linked Activision account where you originally earned the progress and unlocked the content.