One of the new dungeons in World of Warcraft’s Dragonflight expansion is called Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr. The dungeon has been popular with WoW players since the base game came out in 2004. With the release of the second season of Dragonflight, it is once again in the spotlight. In this article, we’ll explain in detail WoW Dragonflight: How to Get to Uldaman Legacy of Tyr.
Dragonflight in World of Warcraft is about coming home in more than one way. It’s a homecoming for the Dragonflights, the main characters of Blizzard’s long-running MMORPG. After thousands of years away, they return to their ancient ancestral home to pick up the pieces and start over.
It’s also a homecoming for players, who get to go back to Azeroth and all the familiar sights and sounds after spending years in WoW’s unpopular Shadowlands expansion. Visit their official website for more information.
How to Get to the Uldaman Legacy of Tyr dungeon in WoW Dragonflight
Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr Entrance in WoW Dragonflight
- Fly to the Badlands in the Eastern Kingdoms.
- For the Horde, use the flight path at New Kargath.
- For the Alliance, choose Dustwind Dig as the flight path.
- Thelsamar in Loch Modan is a suitable flight path for Alliance players, as it borders the Badlands to the north.
- Upon arriving in the zone, head to the northernmost point in the Badlands.
- Travel to Uldaman from there.
Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr coordinates and Entrance location
- The summoning stone for Uldaman is located at coordinates along the Badlands’ northern border.
- To reach the portal for Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr, climb up the ramp on the right side of the valley at the dungeon complex.
- There is another portal nearby for the original Uldaman dungeon, which is located in a cavern on the ground level of the dungeon complex.
- If you want to run Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr, take the portal that is at the end of the elevated ramp.
Where is Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr?
- First, you have to get to the Eastern Kingdoms’ Badlands. Now, the closest flight path changes based on which faction you belong to. You can choose either Fuselight (for the Horde) or Dustwind Dig (for the Alliance).
- Once you reach either of these places, go to the northernmost edge of the Badlands to reach Uldaman.
- When you get there, you’ll see that there are two ways into the dungeon. The old Uldaman dungeon is on the lower level of the location, and the new Legacy of Tyr is on the upper level to the right.
If you’re in Stormwind, make your way to the The Eastern Earthshrine, which is northeast of the Dwarven District. You’ll find a portal to the Twilight Highlands — take that to reach Highbank. If you take flight from there toward the southwest, you’ll come upon Uldaman Legacy of Tyr within a few minutes
Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr has a character level requirement of 60 and an item level requirement of 180. Once your character meets these requirements, you will be able to queue. This version of Uldaman is listed in the dungeon finder under World Events.
Uldaman. The Uldaman dungeon in Badlands is the best place to farm Heavy Leather. You will find level 30 mobs inside, so you should be around level 35 if you want to solo the dungeon.