When ChatGPT first came out in November 2022, it only took five days for it to have about 1 million active users. Even though ChatGPT has become less popular in the past few weeks, it is still talked about and makes the news. In this article How to Give ChatGPT Internet Access.
After ChatGPT was a huge hit, the company made ChatGPT Plus, a more advanced version. ChatGPT Plus can use GPT-4 and can take images as input. You also get extra benefits, like more control, faster responses, etc.
There are ways to get ChatGPT 4 for free, but you can only use it with the dataset from September 2021. This means that it can only give information up until September 2021. And because it can’t connect to the web in real time, it can’t tell you what’s going on right now.
How to Give ChatGPT Internet Access
Add the WebChatGPT Chrome Extension
- Open Google Chrome browser.
- Go to Chrome Web Store.
- Search for “WebChatGPT” in the search bar
- Click on the “Add to Chrome” button next to the WebChatGPT extension.
- Click “Add Extension” in the confirmation dialog.
Log in to ChatGPT
- Open a new tab in your Google Chrome browser.
- Go to chat.openai.com/chat.
- Log in to your OpenAI account.
- Make sure that the “Web Access” toggle is enabled at the bottom.
Set up your Preferences
- Look for the ChatGPT text box and locate the web access toggle.
- Identify the 4 settings next to the ChatGPT text box.
- Choose the desired number of results to fetch, with 3-5 being recommended.
- Configure the time and region for fetching results.
- Optionally, click on “Default prompt” and then click on “+New prompt” to create a personalized template for prompts when using the WebChatGPT extension.
ChatGPT Live Web Search
- Enable web access toggle in the ChatGPT chatbox.
- Enter your query in the chatbox.
- The extension will provide you with the latest information.
- Up to 10 results can be referenced for accuracy.
- Fetching too many results may result in worse outcomes.
Kevin Pocock. ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence system that people use throughout the world. The system’s main use is to generate the answer to any question you ask. Its system does not have any access or connection with the internet, nor does it have any connection with the external data source.May 10, 2023
What is the official website for ChatGPT? The official website for Chat GPT is https://chat.openai.com/chat . Here, you can find information about the chatbot, its features, and how it works. The website also provides a chatbot so you can use it.
You can bypass ISP blocks with the help of specific software, such as the Tor browser, Smart DNS, proxy server, or virtual private network (VPN). These tools spoof your IP address and redirect your traffic to a remote server. We recommend you to unblock websites with VPN.