This tutorial is about How to Add Recipe to MyFitnessPal. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Add Recipe to MyFitnessPal. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Add Recipe to MyFitnessPal
To manually enter a recipe or add an ingredient list, click “Add recipe manually” and enter the ingredients and their amounts, one per line. Once you’ve imported a URL or entered an ingredient list, make sure your recipe has a name and the number of servings is set correctly, then click Combine Ingredients. Enter a recipe into the MFP using the step-by-step process below to see the macro breakdown of any amount of the recipe you want to eat.
Add a recipe to MyFitnessPal
- Select more.
- Select Meals, Recipes, and Foods.
- Select Create a new recipe.
- Select Enter ingredients manually.
- In the Recipe Information section, give your recipe a title. Set your serving size to 1.
- Select the arrow in the upper right corner to continue to the next step.
- Select Add Ingredients, this will take you to the MyFitnessPal database so you can search for your specific ingredients.
- In the Ingredients database, start entering each ingredient and its volumes and quantities.
- Make sure each ingredient is from the correct brand, product, and type of food and that the Nutrition Facts page looks correct. MyFitnessPal may have some incorrect listings.
- Once you are satisfied with your ingredient list and have verified that all of your entries are correct, select the Calories Per Serving bar. You will find it at the bottom of the ingredients page. In this example, it says 689 calories per serving, 1 serving.
- Make sure the servings are set to 1.-Select the check mark in the right corner of the tip of the servings page. This will close and take you back to the Add Ingredients page. Select the arrow in the upper right corner of the Add Ingredients page.
- In this example of a complete recipe, Slow Cooker Chicken Soup, the above steps were completed and MyFitnessPal has moved to the Save Recipe page.-A list of nutrition facts is displayed and this is the nutrition facts, including macronutrients, for the entire serving of this example recipe.-We want to find out what the macronutrients are per gram in this recipe so that we can measure specific amounts and record them in MyFitnessPal as we go along-Make sure the nutrition facts for your entire recipe appear correct before To continue.
- Once you’ve finished cooking your entire recipe, weigh the finished product. If your batch of recipes is large, you may need to weigh it into two or three separate bowls and make a simple addition to get the final amount.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Save Recipe page and select Save.
- You are now ready to serve a serving of your recipe. To record a single serving for the number of grams you choose, open your MyFitnessPal food diary and select your time of day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snacks).
- On the Food Diary entry page, select Recipes in the upper right corner.
- There, you will see a list of your personal and personalized recipes. Select the recipe for which you want to record a single serving. You will be directed to the Add Food page.
- On the Add Food page, your recipe’s serving size will display as 1 serving (s). Keep in mind that 1 serving (s) = 1 gram. Here, you will enter the exact grams of the serving that you would like to record.
Final remarks: How to Add Recipe to MyFitnessPal
I hope you understand this article, How to Add Recipe to MyFitnessPal. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.