This tutorial is about How to Add Trackers to uTorrent. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Add Trackers to uTorrent. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Add Trackers to uTorrent
If you use a lot of torrent files, you may have heard of torrent trackers. Otherwise, if you ever looked for guides on how to increase torrent download speed, you may have mentioned torrent trackers. Here in this article, there is a list of top-rated, high-quality torrent trackers that will help you increase your download speed by at least 3 times. If you are new to custom torrent trackers, you will surely see a big difference in download speed.
Torrent trackers are used to find the peers and connect directly with each other so that peer-to-peer torrenting can take place. The torrent trackers list is useful for this case as it allows you to assign a list to the torrent client software and increase the download speed of uTorrent because the more trackers you have, the more direct connections and the higher speed. If you want to have the torrent trackers working list, go ahead and follow our torrent trackers guide. As you already know, Extra Torrent was recently closed, so you may need additional alternative torrent sites. Here are some more public and private tracking sites.
Initially, I thought that the way to add multiple URLs is by clicking the Add button. Apparently I was wrong, since the correct button is Edit. You will find it in the torrent that is being downloaded> Properties> Trackers> Edit.
The latest LTS version of Ubuntu is currently 18.04 and the first version 18.04.1 has also been released. This means that the original Ubuntu crawler won’t do you any good if you insist on downloading 18.04 instead. He will not give you companions (“seeders”). Therefore, it may not be able to download or it may have a rather slow speed. See the comparison below.
- For 18.04, torrent.ubuntu.com tracker gives an error (ignore the IPv6 tracker):
- For 18.04.1 (note point one), the tracker offers real pairs:
- This comparison shows that some torrents might have inactive trackers even though the actual files can be downloaded. If the trackers are down, you may not get pairs (“seeders”), so you will not be able to download.
So how do you get more seeders? Getting other trackers, of course. If you can get multiple crawlers, chances are good that you will get many more seeders, and in turn, you will get higher speed.
- Now download the Ubuntu 18.04 torrent file
- Then open it with Transmission.
- Let it download first.
- Now right click on the torrent being downloaded> Properties> Trackers> Edit.
- Go to the list of torrent trackers like for example see the link above. Copy as many URLs as possible from there.
- Paste the URLs in Edit trackers in the stream. (Copy URLs from browser (left) and paste into Broadcast (right)).
- Right click on the torrent> Ask the tracker for more colleagues> Done!
Final remarks: How to Add Trackers to uTorrent
I hope you understand this article, How to Add Trackers to uTorrent. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.