This tutorial is about How to Forward Multiple Emails in Gmail. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Forward Multiple Emails in Gmail. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Forward Multiple Emails in Gmail
Although SMS and social networking sites are gaining popularity as a means of communication, email is still the king of the communication world when it comes to business and work. Knowing how to get the most out of your email can make your work life much more productive, increase your effectiveness, and put money in your pocket. That’s why it’s important to know how to get the most out of your email. In this tutorial article, I will show you how to forward multiple emails at once using Gmail.
Anyone can have a Gmail account, and more than a billion people use a Gmail account every month. Gmail is free, powerful, easy to use, and comes with 15GB of free cloud storage, which is not to be sniffed at. As one of the most feature-rich free email platforms, Gmail is constantly being developed by Google and improvements are common and common. Despite all the features that Google developed for Gmail, there is no bulk forwarding option in Gmail.
How to manually forward multiple emails in Gmail
Unfortunately, if you want to go back to bulk forwarding existing emails in your inbox, you have to do it manually.
- Select the emails you want to forward.
- Right click on them and scroll to Forward.
- Each message will now open in your Gmail dashboard.
- In each email, enter the forwarding address and click Send.
How to multi-forward in Gmail using filters
On the other hand, if you want to forward future messages in bulk, you can do it automatically using filters. First, you need to set up your forwarding address (the email you will forward to in multiple emails):
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Click the gear icon at the top right of the Gmail panel.
- Click Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Forwarding and POP / IMAP tab.
- Click Add a forwarding address.
- Enter the forwarding recipient’s email address and click Next.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear. Verify the email address and click Continue.
- A pop-up window will appear to notify you that a confirmation code has been sent to the forwarding recipient. To accept, click Accept.
- You will need to enter this confirmation code to verify the forwarding address.
- Go back to Settings.
- Go to the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
- Click Create new filter.
- Enter the search criteria of the emails you want to forward. In this example, we use the From email address.
- Click Create filter.
- Check the Forward box and select the forwarding email address you have configured.
- Click Create filter.
Final remarks: How to Forward Multiple Emails in Gmail
I hope you understand this article, How to Forward Multiple Emails in Gmail. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.