This tutorial is about How to Hotspot On Windows 11. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Hotspot On Windows 11. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Hotspot On Windows 11
Knowing how to share mobile Internet with a Mac or Windows computer can be very helpful, especially when the Wi-Fi connection is not available. Just as an iPhone can connect to a Mac when Wi-Fi is not available, Android device users can connect their smartphone’s internet connection to any Windows laptop via USB and Bluetooth. Connecting a phone to a PC via cable can be a bit cumbersome, while connecting to the Internet via Bluetooth can be very slow. Therefore, setting up a “Wi-Fi access point” with your smartphone is the only option that is quick and easy.
Pinning an Android device to a Windows 11 computer is simple and requires only a few clicks from the user. Besides, it also works with older versions of Windows like Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7, etc. As long as the Android device has mobile data, it can be connected to virtually any Windows computer that has a Wi-Fi adapter. Of course, once the mobile hotspot is set up on the phone, the connection can be used by virtually any other device, such as a Windows PC, Mac, iPhone, or second Android device.
How to set up a mobile hotspot in Windows 11
- First, open the settings from the Start menu or use the Windows Key + I keyboard shortcut to open the settings directly.
- Once you have Settings open, click Network and Internet in the list of items on the left.
- Now, in the list of items on the right, click on Mobile Hotspot.
- When the Mobile Hotspot section opens, you will find several options. Before activating “Mobile Hotspot”, you will want to configure it.
- Make sure to change “Share my Internet connection from” to Wi-Fi or Ethernet, whichever works best for your situation.
- Next on the list is choosing how you will “Share” the connection. Generally, you’ll be fine with Wi-Fi, but you can use Bluetooth or Ethernet if you’re connected.
- Now, in the “Properties” section, click the Edit button.
- Then set the name of the network (something easy to find), a password for users to connect to it. And the network band, ie 5 GHz or 2.4 GHz. If you are not sure, set it to the “Any available” option. After making your selections, click the Save button.
- Now that you have the access point configured, turn on the “Mobile access point” switch.
Connect to Windows 11 Mobile Hotspot
- Connecting your device to the Windows 11 hotspot you created is a breeze. Launch your device’s network settings to find and connect to it. For example, here I am using an iPhone to find and connect to the hotspot. I go to Settings> Wi-Fi, find the access point, and connect by entering the password and hitting Join.
- It’s also worth noting that Windows 11 includes a “power saving” mode. Turn it on if you want Windows to turn off the access point if there are no devices connected to it. That will help save battery power throughout the day.
- Of course, if you no longer want to use your PC as an access point, you can turn off the switch.
Final remarks: How to Hotspot On Windows 11
I hope you understand this article, How to Hotspot On Windows 11. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.