This tutorial is about How to Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi
No Limits Magic Build is one of the best Kodi builds out there. It has all the major add-ons you need for entertainment and is one of the best out there. How to install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi. Of the hundreds of Kodi builds available on the platform, No Limits Magic-Build has rightly secured a spot near the top. Developers who installed additional servers quickly resolved initial complaints that the build was plagued by slow performance and download speeds due to overcrowded servers.
How to set up and install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi
Disable unknown sources on Kodi
- Download a VPN. My favorite is ExpressVPN because its fast speeds and no-logs policy are ideal for Kodi’s No Limits Magic build.
- Go to the system settings. Open Kodi settings and click “System” in the lower right corner.
- Enable unknown sources. Shift the gear at the bottom left to “Advanced” and then highlight “Add-ons.” Then go to “Unknown sources” and turn it on.
- Commit changes. When a warning box appears, click “Yes” to save the change.
Install the wizard without limits
- Make sure your VPN is still connected. I chose to connect to the server recommended by ExpressVPN, which is always a fast and secure connection to download the Wizard without limits.
- Open File Manager. Go to Kodi settings, open “File Manager” and then click “Add Source” at the bottom right.
- Enter the source of the file. Highlight “” and enter https://www.nolimitswiz.appboxes.co when prompted. Make sure there are no spelling mistakes.
- Name the source of the file. Give your file font a name, such as “No Limits.” Then press “OK” to continue.
- Open the package installer. Go back to the Kodi home screen and select “My Add-ons” on the left side. Then click on the “package icon” at the top left.
- Install the zip file. Select “Install from zip file” and choose the file source you named above. Then highlight the file “plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip” and press “OK”.
- Wait for the installation. You will notice that a notification appears after the zip file has been installed. When you see that, go back to the home screen.
Install No Limits Magic Build
- Get a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it hides your real IP and has strong security features, keeping you safe on Kodi.
- Open the Unlimited Wizard. Open “Add-ons” from the Kodi home screen and choose “Program Add-ons”. Then click on “Unlimited Wizard” on the right. And open “Install / Update Unlimited Build”.
- Choose your No Limit construction form. This will take you to a list of 6 servers to choose from, containing many No Limit build forms below them. Select the form you want, and if you have trouble with one, choose another. If you are using an older device with less than 1GB of RAM, select a Lite version.
- Install the No Limits build. Choose “New Installation” or “Standard Installation” and then click “OK”. “Standard Installation” is best for a clean Kodi installation, while “New Installation” is best when replacing another build.
- Download the build form. Wait for the download process to complete and then wait for your build to extract the files. When it’s done, Kodi will shut down. If it asks you to turn off Kodi, select “Force Quit.”
Final remarks: How to Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi
I hope you understand this article, How to Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.