This blog is about the Hide App Drawer And Show All Apps On Galaxy Note 9 Home Screen. We will try our best so that you understand this guide . I hope you guys like this blog, Hide App Drawer And Show All Apps On Galaxy Note 9 Home Screen. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check Hide App Drawer And Show All Apps On Galaxy Note 9 Home Screen
Did you know that the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has this incredible option that allows you to show all the applications on your home screen? You can do that and at the same time you can hide the app drawer entirely. Maybe you have or not, but the question is, do you know how to make this happen?
There are a few things to learn about this experimental feature to help you take advantage of it. But don’t worry about that because our mission is to always give you a step-by-step guide on how to do anything on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 smartphone. In this guide, you will find more information on how to hide the app drawer and show all your widgets. and apps on your home screen.
Steps to show apps on home screen on Galaxy Note 9
Before starting, make sure your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is turned on and then follow the steps below;
- To access the Settings menu, lower the Applications Panel by sliding the screen from top to bottom.
- In the Samsung Settings menu, navigate through the many settings to locate the Advanced Features settings and then tap on it
- Once the Advanced Features option is selected, its window will open and there you can see various settings, tap on the Galaxy Labs tab
- The Galaxy Labs tab has the Home option, so turn on the experimental feature we mentioned earlier. To do that, just tap on the start option
- Now touch the option “Show all applications on the home screen”
- You should be prompted to confirm this action via a warning message that appears shortly after
- Exit the setup menu after setting everything up and go back to the home screen. On the home screen, you can find all the apps moved here.
Also note that widgets will immediately disappear from your home screen as soon as you activate Galaxy Labs. But you can always add them again later, so this shouldn’t worry you an inch. In rare cases, you may not be able to access Galaxy Labs even after carefully following these instructions.
If this happens, there is a possibility that this option is not available to you. This may be due to problems with your wireless service provider and not necessarily your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 device. Contact your carrier’s customer service and request more information about this problem.
If you get it right, this guide should work fine. You should be able to access all of your apps through multiple pages on your home screen. The app drawer will no longer be a viable option, but you can still launch apps just as easily. To do that, you will have to slide between the panels on your home screen to launch the apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 smartphone.
Final remarks: Hide App Drawer And Show All Apps On Galaxy Note 9 Home Screen
I hope you understand this article, Hide App Drawer And Show All Apps On Galaxy Note 9 Home Screen. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.