Honkai: Star Rail is a gacha role-playing game made by miHoYo and published by miHoYo in China and its subsidiary HoYoverse everywhere else. It came out on Windows and mobile devices on April 26, 2023, and will soon be on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. The game is the fourth in the Honkai series. It has characters from Honkai Impact 3rd and gameplay elements from Genshin Impact. In this article we will discuss about the Fix Honkai Star Rail Controller Not Working.
In October 2021, the game was first shown on the official Honkai: Star Rail YouTube channel. It then went through three closed beta tests, with the last one happening in February 2023. In April 2023, HoYo Verse said that 10 million people had already signed up to play the game.
Fix Honkai Star Rail Controller Not Working
Ensure device compatibility
- Advise to reach the official website of Honkar Star Rail Controller.
- Check if your device meets the minimum system requirement.
- Run the game if your device is compatible.
- Not compatible? Sorry, but you can’t play the game.
- Buy a new powerful device instead.
Reset Bluetooth Settings
- Resetting the Bluetooth settings is an option to try.
- Many users reported that this helped them fix the problem.
- Therefore, you must try this once and check if it helps resolve the Honkai Star Rail controller issue or not.
Reset the Honkai Star Rail Controller
- If none of the methods work for you to resolve the Honkai Star Rail controller not working issue, we advise you to try resetting your Honkai controller.
- To reset the controller, simply press the Power button until the controller starts flashing the LED rapidly.
- After that, release the button to complete the reset process.
- Now, you just have to repair your controller again and check whether the issue gets resolved or not.
Honkai: Star Rail System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5 Processor
- RAM: 8 GB
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4096 MB
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
Causes of Honkai Star Rail Controller Not Working
- Older Version of the Game If you own Honkai Impact 3rd, you should know that it is often updated with new features and bug fixes. If you have an old version of the game, the Honkai Star Rail Controller might not work with it.
- Connection Issues The Honkai Star Rail Controller uses Bluetooth to connect to your device. If there are problems with the Bluetooth connection, the controller might not work.
- Problems with Compatibility The Honkai Star Rail Controller doesn’t work with everything. It is important to make sure that your device meets the minimum requirements for the controller to work.
- Damage to the body If you drop or otherwise hurt the Honkai Star Rail Controller, it might not work right. Make sure that all the buttons work and that the controller doesn’t have any damage that you can see.
- If you are not satisfied with the above solutions then you may go to their official website and look for the solutions.
Thankfully, the game supported third-party controllers without any issues. So, if that doesn’t changes in the release version, players can expect controller support while playing Honkai Star Rail. Note: We will update this section when there is any official news on Android and iOS controller support.
At the time of writing, the iOS and Android versions of Honkai Star Rail do not support the use of a controller of any kind.
Find the Connection Preferences tab. Select Bluetooth and make sure it is enabled. From the same menu, select pair new device. Press and hold the appropriate pairing button on your controller.