This tutorial is about How to Access Device Manager in Windows 11/10 PC. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Access Device Manager in Windows 11/10 PC. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Access Device Manager in Windows 11/10 PC
The Device Manager in Windows 11/10 offers a focal and organized view of each of the perceived Microsoft Windows computers installed on a PC. Device Manager helps change hardware design options, monitors drivers, enables or disables hardware, distinguishes conflicts between hardware devices, and so on.
Device Manager also investigates devices when they are not working as expected. Let us perceive how to open Device Manager in Windows 11/10. You may need to log in with an administrator account.
How to open Device Manager through Control Panel
- Open Control Panel. In Windows 11, search for it from the search utility on the taskbar.
- In some versions of Windows 10 and 8, assuming you’re using a keyboard or mouse, the quickest way is through the Power User Menu – just press the WIN (Windows) key and the X key together.
- Depending on your version of Windows, the Control Panel is usually available from the Start menu or the Applications screen.
What you do next depends on the Windows operating system you are using:
- In Windows 11, 10 and 8, select Hardware and Sound. You can also go directly to Device Manager via the Power User Menu and not have to go through the Control Panel.
- In Windows 7, choose System and Security.
- In Windows Vista, select System and Maintenance.
- In Windows XP, choose Performance and Maintenance.
On this Control Panel screen, find and choose Device administrator:
- In Windows 11, 10, and 8, see the Devices and Printers heading. In Windows 7, look under System. In Windows Vista, you will find Device Manager at the bottom of the window.
- In Windows XP, you have a few extra steps as Device Manager is not so easily available in your version of Windows. From the opened Control Panel window, select System, choose the Hardware tab, and then use the Device Manager button.
- With Device Manager now open, you can view the status of a device, update device drivers, enable devices, disable devices, or do any other hardware management that came here to do.
Final remarks: How to Access Device Manager in Windows 11/10 PC
I hope you understand this article, How to Access Device Manager in Windows 11/10 PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.