This tutorial is about How to Add and change Route in Waze. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Add and change Route in Waze. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Add and change Route in Waze
It’s not uncommon for you to head to a certain point only to find that you need to make an additional stop or want to travel a certain path. Because of this, Waze makes it easy to add a stop to your route at any time. Whether you’ve decided to stop by a friend’s house or want something to eat, Waze makes you stop. However, you can only add one stop to your Waze route at a time. If you want to go to a completely different location than your final destination, it may be better to create a new route.
Add a new stop
Waze offers you the option of adding a stop between your intended destination and the end. You can only add one stop and it could be among the presets like a gas station, Drive through, Shopping, Coffee, etc. or you can also manually add a custom stop. These are the necessary steps for the same:
- Launch the Waze app on your device
- Touch the search icon at the bottom left and enter the desired destination.
- Now tap on the Add a stop option from the menu.
- Now you can select from the desired options by touching the horizontal dots. Or, you can manually enter any location of your choice and add it as a stop.
- Once done, you will see two routes. The first will be your stop while the second will be your final destination.
Choose an alternative route
Choosing an alternate route can be a difficult challenge, however you can leave that up to the app. Waze will automatically show you the other routes based on the shortest ETA and the fewest traffic disruptions. This is how you can select a different route.
- Launch the app and enter the desired location.
- It will now show you the best route to that destination. However, you can also select an alternative one.
- To do this, tap the Routes button located at the bottom left. The application will calculate all alternative routes and display them in a few seconds.
- Along with the route, you can get other information such as the total distance in KM, the total time to complete that trip, if you are likely to encounter any events on the route, etc.
- You can also tap on the Map View option at the top right and get a much better idea of these alternative routes.
- Anyway, once you’ve made up your mind, just tap on that route to make it the main one.
Final remarks: How to Add and change Route in Waze
I hope you understand this article, How to Add and change Route in Waze. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.