This tutorial is about How to Add and Edit Text in Paint 3D. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Add and Edit Text in Paint 3D. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Add and Edit Text in Paint 3D
Paint 3D is the updated version of the old Microsoft Paint that was introduced with Windows 10 Creators Update. It offers various 3D modeling functions in addition to the traditional functions of Paint. Although Paint 3D is an updated version of the old Microsoft Paint, it does not improve on some basic features that Paint still lacks.
One of these features is a suitable text editing solution. Like Paint, Paint 3D also allows you to add text boxes. However, both Paint and Paint 3D have complications when editing text boxes. In light of these complications, I have described how to edit text in Paint 3D in this article.
Add text in Paint 3D
- Just press the Windows key on your keyboard and search for Paint 3D.
- Launch the app.
- Click the Text button on the top menu bar.
- In the right panel, you will find two options, i.e. for 2D and 3D
- Depending on your preference, select the 2D or 3D text option.
- Once you have done this, only you can insert a text box.
- Drag the mouse to the canvas and create a text box.
- Make sure not to click outside the text box if you want to continue formatting the text inside the text box.
- That is all!
Edit text in Paint 3D
- You can easily format the style of text in Paint 3D. You can change the font size, style, alignment, and color, etc. If you’ve selected 2D, you can even change the background color of the text box.
- There are several options you can do as shown in the image below. However, keep in mind that while you are formatting the text, you should not click outside the box, as this will terminate the formatting option for that active text box. Also, you will not be able to add more text to the text box.
- But you can rotate, resize, and perform other editing properties from the right pane.
Final remarks: How to Add and Edit Text in Paint 3D
I hope you understand this article, How to Add and Edit Text in Paint 3D. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.