This tutorial is about How To Add Contact Info to Lock Screen Wallpaper. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To Add Contact Info to Lock Screen Wallpaper. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To Add Contact Info to Lock Screen Wallpaper
Planet Earth is very technology driven right now. It is so intense that we can no longer do without our mobile phones. A few hours without your smartphone is a huge source of concern these days, and losing it is a terrible idea. Unfortunately, something like this happens every day and you can be a victim at any time. Maybe you forgot it on the bus, in your office, at the hair salon, or it fell out of your pocket on the ride home in an Uber. We all make mistakes, but there is something you can do to win them back.
A tracking app can be set up on the device to help you find it in person, but that can only help if it’s turned on. What if someone else locates the device before you? What if we use your data so that the person can locate you? If you lose your phone, it is frustrating, but there are still good people who would return it to you. Just provide your contact information on the lock screen and it makes the person’s job easier.
You can use your email address or a second phone number and place it at the bottom of the lock screen to give the Good Samaritan the information he needs to reach you. Android and iOS devices can make it possible.
How to Add Owner Information to Your Android Lock Screen
- Visit the settings app
- Choose the Security or Lock Screen category. On some Samsung phones, the Lock Screen category is found under the Device tab.
- Choose Owner Information or Owner Information.
- Make sure there is a check mark next to the option Show owner information on lock screen.
- Write text in the box. You can type more than one line of text, although the information is displayed on the lock screen as a single line.
- Touch the OK button or touch the Back icon to return to the previous screen.
Add contact information to iPhone lock screen
- First, you need an image for your lock screen background. You can use a photo you already have or download one from a site like wallpapers4iphone.com. Wherever you find it, make sure it’s cropped to 320 by 480 pixels. (You can do this in Preview by selecting the part of the image until it is the correct dimensions, then Tools> Crop or Command-K).
- Open the cropped image in your favorite photo editor and using your Text tool, overlay the image with some text, something like If found, return to, along with your name and phone number. (Make sure you don’t write down the iPhone number!) Save the image wherever you want on your Mac.
- Then open iPhoto and import the image. (You can do this by dragging the photo from your desktop into the iPhoto window.) Then open iTunes and connect your iPhone. Select it in the left sidebar and open the Photos tab. There, make sure the Sync iPhoto Photos box is checked and the event or album containing the image you just created is set to sync. Once this is done, sync your iPhone.
- When syncing is complete, open your iPhone’s Settings app and go to Choose Wallpaper. Find and select the image you just created, then press the start button. From now on, if someone finds your phone and turns it on, they will see the lock screen, with your contact information.
- If you’re still using iOS 13, the only difference is, to add the wallpaper, go to Settings> General, then tap the album your wallpaper resides in to add it as your lock screen.
Final remarks: How To Add Contact Info to Lock Screen Wallpaper
I hope you understand this article, How To Add Contact Info to Lock Screen Wallpaper. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.