This tutorial is about How to Add Special Characters to Documents on Windows 11. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Add Special Characters to Documents on Windows 11. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Add Special Characters to Documents on Windows 11
We end up constantly looking for different forms of special characters and symbols in a world full of different types of fonts that we search the web for. We may have figured out how to tamper with our systems, but most of us still have no idea how to type some symbols, like coins, even though they are on our keyboard. In this tutorial, we will show you how to type special characters and letters with ease in Windows 11/10.
There are times in our life when we need to produce articles for projects or make a presentation and we are on a tight timeline, and searching for specific characters and symbols takes a significant amount of time. We all know that these are characters and symbols that we don’t use very often, but as stated above, a tutorial like this can be quite useful at times.
We have included four options for entering the required letters and special characters below; you can use any of them as needed.
How to add special characters to documents in your Windows 11
- Using the Windows Emoji Panel
- Using Charmap – Character Map App
- Using the touch keyboard
- Microsoft Word special characters
- Write alternative codes.
1]Using the Windows Emoji Panel
2]Using the Character Map application
- printing Victory + R keys guy charmap, and hit enter. Or you can just search for the characters map in the start menu and open it.
- Once the Character Map The application is open, find and select the font that you are currently using in your document.
- When you select the font, the symbols will appear as the font layout (only if the font supports different characters and symbols).
- At the bottom of the window, click Advanced view.
- At Search for the field enter the name of the symbol you are looking for.
- Click on the symbol to see the enlarged image.
- If you like the symbol you clicked, click Please select and then click Copy.
- Once done, the symbol is now copied to your clipboard and you can paste it anywhere in your document with a single press control + v keys.
3]Using the touch keyboard
- Right-click on the taskbar and select the Show Touch Keyboard button.
- Now find the touch keyboard button on the right side of the taskbar and click on it.
- To write, any letter in accented form, click and hold the left mouse button, it will show you the available suggestions for accented letters.
- To type any symbol first, click on the numeric keypad “& 123” button.
- Once you click on the symbol, you will find the symbols divided into different subparts exactly as we saw in the Windows Emoji panel.
4]Microsoft Word special characters
- Open Microsoft Word.
- At Insert menu ribbon, click Symbols and select More symbols.
- As with the character map, select the font you are using in your document.
- Select the symbol type of the Subset menu.
- Select the symbol you want to use and click Insert.
- Next to the shortcut key, you will find the keyboard shortcut for the same symbol or character.
5]Write alternative codes
Alt codes are the combination of Alt and the number keys. These number keys range from one to 255 and after 0128 to 0255. Alt codes are one of the most handy shortcuts if you remember even the most useful ones. But what you need to keep in mind is that you need a keyboard with a section of number keys with number lock turned on.
Final remarks: How to Add Special Characters to Documents on Windows 11
I hope you understand this article, How to Add Special Characters to Documents on Windows 11. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.