This tutorial is about How to Add Website to Android and iPhone Home Screen. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Add Website to Android and iPhone Home Screen. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Add Website to Android and iPhone Home Screen
If you have a list of websites that you regularly visit, saving yourself a few taps on your Android device is to create a shortcut to those websites on your device’s home screen. Creating a shortcut on the Android home screen looks just like any other app, but tapping it will open it in a web browser. In this video, I’ll show you how to use Google Chrome and the Samsung Internet app to create website shortcuts. Examples of all the instructions in the steps can be seen in both the YouTube video above and the collection of images below the steps.
Tap the vertical ellipses on the screen to open a menu, then tap “Add to Home Screen” in the menu. The Add to Home Screen dialog box appears. The Name field can be edited. So change the name that will be associated with the website link icon if necessary.
Add Website Shortcuts to Android Phone Home Screen
- Open Chrome browser
- Go to the website you want to create a shortcut for
- Tap the three-dot menu in the top left corner
- Tap “Add to Home Screen” and a shortcut icon will appear on your home screen
Add Website Shortcuts to iPhone Home Screen
- Start the “Safari” app. This doesn’t work from the “Chrome” app.
- Enter the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to in the address field. Tap “Go”.
- Tap the icon that shows a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box at the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen”. The Add to Home dialog will appear, with the icon to be used for this website on the left side of the dialog.
- Enter the name of the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add”. Safari will automatically close and you’ll be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
Final remarks: How to Add Website to Android and iPhone Home Screen
I hope you understand this article, How to Add Website to Android and iPhone Home Screen. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.