This tutorial is about How to Adding blur or transparency to an image in Microsoft Word. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Adding blur or transparency to an image in Microsoft Word. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Adding blur or transparency to an image in Microsoft Word
When you place text over a graphic in Microsoft Word, you may need to take an extra step. If you add a blur or transparency, your readers will still be able to see the image, but your text will be easier to read. Fortunately, Word has some built-in image editing tools that can help you do this. With one or two changes, you can give the image a more subtle look. Whether you want to blur the image or make it transparent, we have the right solution for you. Adding a blur to a picture in Word will soften the image.
Select the image and open the image correction alternatives using one of two methods. If necessary, expand Image Corrections in the Image Format sidebar. Then, under Sharpen/Soften, use the Sharpness slider or percentage field to reduce the sharpness.
Add transparency to a picture in Word
- Perhaps you prefer to make your image more transparent than blur it for your particular document. You can do this in the same area as above.
- Open the Image Format sidebar using one of the methods above and expand Image Transparency.
- You can use one of the presets for a quick transparent app. Alternatively, you can use the slider or percentage box for minor adjustments
- To use a preset, click the Presets arrow and choose an option. You will see options from 95 percent to zero.
- If you want to make a fine adjustment or add transparency little by little, use the slider or the percentage box. In the box, you can enter a specific percentage or use the up and down arrows.
- Just like when you add blur to an image, you’ll see the changes immediately. This allows you to continue adjusting as needed.
- To revert the image to its full transparency, move the slider to zero percent or select “Transparency: 0%” from the list of presets.
- When you’re using PowerPoint instead of Word, it helps to know how to blur a picture or make a picture transparent in PowerPoint.
Final words: How to Adding blur or transparency to an image in Microsoft Word
I hope you understand this article, How to Adding blur or transparency to an image in Microsoft Word. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.